IGNORED

Be positive Blues

Nothing negative from me :D

I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be the game! Iv been saying it for a while now, if we can get Chelsea into the second half without conceding i'v got this gut feeling we are going to win! YES WIN

I had the same feeling just before kick off in the coventry game when i went and put every penny i had on gareth farrely to score the goal that kept us in the Premier league. 90 mins of chewing my nails later i found myself stood in the middle of the pitch at fortress Goodison crying tears of joy and a couple of hundred quid better off :D:D:D:D:D

I'm going with 0-0 at half time and an Everton win by full time and i couldnt care less how it comes but it would be nice if the pilsbury dough boy excorcised his Chelsea ghost and finaly kick started his Everton career.

COYB :D

That said even if we do win where do we go from there???

i too think we will win :D ive said on quite a few posts about my belief in this match!! i reckon its gonna be a man utd last season performance from the big man and i think it will be his goal that will give us the victory. Im puttin a fiver on it :D COYB!!!

i too think we will win :D   ive said on quite a few posts about my belief in this match!! i reckon its gonna be a man utd last season performance from the big man and i think it will be his goal that will give us the victory. Im puttin a fiver on it :D   COYB!!!

Its nice to know im not the only Evertonian wearing his blue tinted glasses :D

I have said all season this will be the game BT comes good too! If only...........

a few weeks ago I made the prediction that we'd beat spurs and take a point from chelsea.....I was wrong last week and now I am also convinced I'll be wrong again come sunday...

what avenue will chelsea NOT be able to score against us from???

the wings? dunno about their fitness but neither duff nor robben started vs betis, so my guess is that one or both of them will feature (and if not, there's still cole and wright-phillips), ie. we will be skinned out wide the WHOLE afternoon...

in the air? we conceded twice vs arsenal and twice vs spurs, so the threat of drogba and terry getting up will be a concern....

from long range? I can see our guys just backing off and backing off (as they seem to do) until lampard gets his shots away....

PLEASE let me be wrong, but I'm going for 0-3....

some good points there. i agree with all....cept the score, i still think its gonna be a Everton victory! :D

Like your style!

Yeah good points from Raccy but this isnt about football its that gut feeling you get when one of your mates tries to flick your ear or sumat and you seem to move just at the right moment without even seeing it coming.

COYB :D

Guest fozzie22
I'd  pay a dollar to see that but i think you should be made to pay up if your proven wrong hehe  :D

A naked streak at the next home game would suffice, Boro' in the cup! Oooooh that wud be cold  :D

Aye he could hide behind that excuse :D

YOU ARE ALL NUTS

NUTS I TELL YOU!!

IF WE WIN THESE I WILL RUN NAKED DOWN MATTHEW STREET.

Right, lets hope we win and you can tell us what time you will be doing your naked streak. I'll be in matthew street on Sunday night, but for all you people who can't get there, heres a link to the matthew stret webcam

click here for the matthew street web cam