IGNORED

Ok We Lost 3-1!

xsaint

The fucking ref fell to the moans of the red shits and its supporters!!! he is a prick! he just spoilt the entire game!!! Hahaha seems like the red shits are going for OSCAR this year!!

On the other hand, we missed arteta too much in this game.We need more players like arteta in the squad.

VDM elbow?? red card? joker u assshold ref!!

I am still proud to be a blue!!!

IN A COUNTRY FILLED WITH RED SHITE, I AM THE RARE DIAMOND !

Yeah, we were so lucky...

ORRRRRR

we are better than you with ten me and our captain and best player sent of after just 18 minutes. It should have been 4 as Crouch was not active.

Lucky that the ball bounced of "shitty" Kewells arse and Lucky the "bounce" beat your defender and then "bounced" over your keeper and looped onto the goal.

Fuck me we were lucky

Sat Mar 25 2006

Barclays Premiership

Liverpool 3 - 1 Everton

P Neville 45 o.g. T Cahill 61

S Luis Garcia 47

H Kewell 84

Bookings: LFC

S Gerrard 17

X Alonso 23

H Kewell 34

Bookings: EFC

T Cahill 13

A Stubbs 34

K Kilbane 52

D Weir 66

D Ferguson 76

P Neville 86

T Hibbert 90

Sent off: LFC

S Gerrard 18

Sent off: EFC

A Van der Meyde 74

Hey guys relax,,,,, i actually like Crouchinho in here.He is entertaining us like a clown for this attention seeker has no place to go...hahahaha

Well the goals we valid...nice goals....but i was saying the ref spoilt the game and the luck to have a first own goal inspired the red shit!

Let's be honest we were soundly beaten. I thought we looked good early on. The ref made a rod for his own back with the Cahill booking and was playing catch up from then on. We looked ok until a minute from half time and from then on we were awful. How many times do we concede a couple of minutes into either half? Wright was at fault AGAIN, he really has no positional sense and once again made a bad decision on when to come for the ball and making the forwards mind up.

even when we scored we never pressured them and looked like getting an equalizer. Sissoko ran the midfield and i'm sure from the casual observer it looked like it was us that had ten men. The annoying thing is they were there for the taking. We looked bright and inventive when Osman, Mcfadden and Beattie linked but we just faded. Van De Meyde's sending off was a joke but too little to late the ref was always looking to equal the score. A bad day at the office..........

What you think he was better than ok?

Sorry but that lad cant seriously be the heart beat of you team! Well and truely beaten blues!!!!

Crouchino Obviously had his laptop with him at the game like the 150.000 other super reds fans fans in the pub i was in today!

reds derserved the win, attacked with 10 men so guess i have to hand it to them though VDM sending off was ridiculous, case of ref evening it up. But gotta say they have Sooooo many divers it's unreal. when was the last time a team had 14 penalties in a season? I'll tell you when, Liverpool 1986!! Hyyppia first few minutes,, embarrassing!

I'll still be supporting the Blues next season though, Crouchino will be Drogbaino next season!

We just had another one of our nightmare days - things did'nt seem to click the ref was way over the top (VDM). We made two or three critical errors in defence, we had our chance when Gerrard was sent off but we never made the exta man pay - I would have loved to see VDM at that early stage - we could have pulled them over the park, instead they get the fortunate upper hand just before half time and strike again while the iron is hot just after half time (when Everton should have been going balls out at them). To be honest Arteta has been our star this season and we missed him. :(:(

the goals we gave away were pathetic. wright had no business charging out from his goal all the way across towards the edge of the box to try and get a ball that was too far, it was much too close to the forward. he was never gonna get to it first.

the kewell goal was as bad. he had about half an acre of space, no-one tried to tackle him as he casually took all the time he needed to tee up his shot. the nearest defender, hibbert looked like a nervous kitten. he completely lost the plot for that crucial moment.

as for the own goal it was just one of those things. it went in like a rocket and the goalie never had a chance. and wright also made a brilliant save later from a powerful point blank shot inside the box. he got down on it like a ton of bricks.

it was a defensive shambles.

as for the referee he was way over the top. the red card against vdm should have been yellow, and we could have done without most of the other yellows as well.

gerrard got his first yellow for a fairly innocuous foul tackle but the second was well deserved and he got his marching orders fair and square.

we gave the game away, is the best we can say. lpool didnt win so much as we presented it to them.

another factor, and an important one, is that there is far too much hype about this derby. it winds the players up like overwound springs and they dont play the game as well as they should. both wrights and hibberts errors wouldnt have occurred in a normal match.

its time for everyone, including the media to stop creating so much ill will and bear in mind that its only a football match that we all want to enjoy and see some great football.

when its over-hyped, as it has been, it doesnt do the players, the fans or football any good at all!

Guest Reg Reagan

all i can say is that the best team lost on the day which was us!

and how was beattie offside? that goal should have stand!

there should be at least 6 RS players that should have been sent off!

The referee lost it, still no excuses,,,Gutted going to crawl under a rock for a few days ( hope the players get over it before I do or were really in truble).

Be nice to have a post moretem without the constant input's & smarmy musings of xavier.

We dont give a fuk how Alonso played....get it..

Edit: VDM's not in t he good books..Let us all & himself down big time.

Edited by PatV

All the yellow cards where perfectly alright, and the red two. Elbow in the face is marching orders as simple as that. Beattie was clearly offside in the replay, no discussions there at all. The goals given away where not the best from your perspective, but perhaps this is the level of the players involved when the pressure is on, you can't turn a Skoda into a Ferrari.

You lot played a good first half, and we did look jaded today, but to be fair player-by-player we have a far better squad, so it can't really be a huge surprise that you'll have to deliver more than this to have any chance of winning this fixture.

As for diving the only diving team I've seen this season in the PL is Chelski, I watched the whole game yesterday in a relaxed atmosphere and there was very little to no diving going on from either team (think Garcia fell easily on two occasions, but there was contact and no yellows were given, that's the only dives I saw all day).

So please stop calling us a diving team, when we're anything but, and start looking into where you need to address your own failings next season, if you want to someday approach the level you had in the late 80s. Given the state of world football today, its a Kilimanjaro to climb. We almost left it to late to "rejoin" the "Big 4/Big 3", for anyone else its a going to be monumental achievement.

All the yellow cards where perfectly alright, and the red two. Elbow in the face is marching orders as simple as that. Beattie was clearly offside in the replay, no discussions there at all. The goals given away where not the best from your perspective, but perhaps this is the level of the players involved when the pressure is on, you can't turn a Skoda into a Ferrari.

You lot played a good first half, and we did look jaded today, but to be fair player-by-player we have a far better squad, so it can't really be a huge surprise that you'll have to deliver more than this to have any chance of winning this fixture.

As for diving the only diving team I've seen this season in the PL is Chelski, I watched the whole game yesterday in a relaxed atmosphere and there was very little to no diving going on from either team (think Garcia fell easily on two occasions, but there was contact and no yellows were given, that's the only dives I saw all day).

So please stop calling us a diving team, when we're anything but, and start looking into where you need to address your own failings next season, if you want to someday approach the level you had in the late 80s. Given the state of world football today, its a Kilimanjaro to climb. We almost left it to late to "rejoin" the "Big 4/Big 3", for anyone else its a going to be monumental achievement.

FAIR DO's

But I suppose well see.

Guest fozzie22
Again I think it was the same old problem of panicing once they had scored we've seen it loads this season once the opposition scores thats it

Its a problem we have EVERYTIME we come up against teams that are in a run of form tbh,the defence was woeful and dont get me started on wright..how much longer is he going to be allowed to sully the name of Everton keepers past with his inept performances.

did anyone see "the last word" with andy gray on SS1 after the man u birmingham match? i didnt, but apparently the liverpool corner it went out of play and then swung back in. and the fucking lino wasnt paying attention.

having said that, i see phil at corners most weeks and he stands square on to the ball, you have to admit the fact that crouch was about caused him to move position and affected the situation.

did anyone see "the last word" with andy gray on SS1 after the man u birmingham match? i didnt, but apparently the liverpool corner it went out of play and then swung back in. and the fucking lino wasnt paying attention.

having said that, i see phil at corners most weeks and he stands square on to the ball, you have to admit the fact that crouch was about caused him to move position and affected the situation.

Typical, but no excuses eh, we lost fair and square, the game was a bit mental, all the fouls and yellows for farting.

We didnt really penetrate them, but it is a similar story to a lot of our losses when we loose a goal just before or after half time OR FOOKIN BOTH

I'll take it, if we can go on another 6 game unbeaten run. But, weve got a lot of work to do.