IGNORED

F*ck Off Ferguson

the prick was on the field for 5 minutes yesterday before getting himself booked for yet another stupid of the ball incident.......for f*ck sake he returns from a 6 game ban and shows that he doesn't give a f*ck and hasn't learnt a thing........

what a w*nker....please just f*ck off!!!

the prick was on the field for 5 minutes yesterday before getting himself booked for yet another stupid of the ball incident.......for f*ck sake he returns from a 6 game ban and shows that he doesn't give a f*ck and hasn't learnt a thing........

what a w*nker....please just f*ck off!!!

You´ve made a good point..................I think he`s as thick as a stonewall and that quite simply why he does what he does.

Guest fozzie22
Raccy 1 doubts the Laibility will be involved after another hand full of games.. Barring suspension of course....Oh i mean the Legend not Liability sorry...........Looking forward to life without nthe Big man to be honest.

couldnt agree more mate,he really is a complete and utter waste of space.

and the call him a legend..dont make me fucking laugh.

dunc is, or was, a great asset. its a pity he never learned to control his temper, he would have been a greater player.

having said that i think we all know that last season he won us a lotta points. often coming on for the last ten or fifteen minutes he could make a goal and salvage a match.

his career is now over, and i think he must know it.

he's been his own worst enemy. and he's not the only one in the game. look at george best!

i think he deserves our thanks for the great performances he's turned in, and perhaps a little sympathy for his temperamental weaknesses.

Guest fozzie22
dunc is, or was, a great asset. its a pity he never learned to control his temper, he would have been a greater player.

having said that i think we all know that last season he won us a lotta points. often coming on for the last ten or fifteen minutes he could make a goal and salvage a match.

his career is now over, and i think he must know it.

he's been his own worst enemy. and he's not the only one in the game. look at george best!

i think he deserves our thanks for the great performances he's turned in, and perhaps a little sympathy for his temperamental weaknesses. 

A dozen or so good games spread over 10 years or so soes not make him a gret,fr from it.

The sooner he goes the better

A dozen or so good games spread over 10 years or so soes not make him a gret,fr from it.

The sooner he goes the better

The only reason that Dunc has been given such status at EFc is because during the 90's we had NOTHING to boast about - so we latched onto anything and that anything happened to be a fiery scotsman who couldn't help but get himself in trouble.

The fact is, he has given us a service over 10 years - and in that period he has had suspensions that totalled a WHOLE season - 10 percent of his playing career he sat in the stands under suspension. Thats not good enough..

but...as I said during the 90's (and lets not forget that a large No. of people in Goodison are not old enough to remember anything before Dunc!) we had nothing to celebrate - except avoiding relegation and Dunc came, scored against a few teams (noticeably the shite) and kept us up when we were destined for relegation...

for that, for the passion he shows when he does play, for the effect he has on his teammates when he does play - he has become the only thing to sing about.

However, we have proved lately that we can manage without him and I think it is time for him to hang up his boots and become a fans liaison rep (or something) for the club...

Dont underestimate him mate post football he's already brewstered from selling propeerties! liason officer ha ha, he's never siad more than 5 mins to us, he loves us though!?!?!? Sad as I feel cos he's right in the 90's he was all we had & he did put some real shifts in in mad times (relegation years proper, Vs red shite etc... ) & bear in mind we (the club) seemed to want to get this additional season out of him & he did come forward ealy doors & come out n say he was done, but as ever out of desperation (& lets face it we are) he stayed but as whoever said he's done in, we know it, & he knows it!

He'll be missed, we need a blue player through through again but All the best to Dunc, its time....

Edited by DRS_LUvs_da_Blues

yeah agree with most of you here. he really is a waste of space.

that stupid push on saturday that got him booked after 2 minutes on the pitch just about summed him up!

No reason for it, no sense and there was nothing possitive in it at all!

Had VDM not got sent off then i think ferguson may have got a chance to make an impact as we'd have had some decent balls going into the box.

however i'm just glad that reina's wild and rather random swing at ferguson didn't catch him. otherwise our fine would have been much much bigger as he'd probably have broken his legs!

JUST POSTED THIS FURTHER UP BUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE.

DUNCAN FERGUSON.

Appearances this season.....6 starts plus 14 as a sub. Goals ..None.

Thats been the case throughout his career, never played enough games(suspensions & injurys) and never scored enough goals.

Over the two periods at EFC his career average playing record, works out at 16 games per season and 6 goals per season. And dont forget he was our biggest wage earner for the last five years.

Legend my Arse.

When you look back in twenty years time and somebody mentions Duncan Ferguson, you,ll think to yourself "What a waster" .

--------------------

Guest blueboy122

u wa cnt belive u jus sed that hes an absuolutle legened he loves Everton and we love him and always will apart from u big nob head call ureself a blue fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u wa cnt belive u jus sed that hes an absuolutle legened he loves Everton and we love him and always will apart from u big nob head call ureself a blue fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if I can work out what you are saying. If we don't all love Ferg then we are not really blues???

During the 90's I thought Ferg was great and then something happend to me. I grew up and saw sense.

ferguson has been loyal to Everton and there is no doubt about that but that does not make you a legend.

Unsworth should the same loyalty to us. Leaving Villa after something like 12 hours after hearing we wanted to sign him back agin.

Don't see people saying he should be a legend.

Not sure if this is FOR or AGAINST??

Anyone who scores winning goals against the mancs and the shite will always be a legend in my eyes (remember Imre Varadi?) but the guy's not doing himself any favours at the minute and should have retired last season whilst we still had good memories of him.

That said he's still 'one of us' and I will respect him for that!

Tut Tut Tut, how old are you. If you want to slag me off do it without the phone text, cos i cant understand, or have you just come from the Kindergarten. :P:P

It is a sad reflection on the lowly status of Everton football club over the past 10 years when Duncan Ferguson is hailed as a legend becasue he scored a few goals against Liverpool and Man U.

Yes, he loves the club, but he has been well paid for it. Loving the club isn't enough to make you a legend in my eyes. For the money the club has shelled out on him over the years, we have had a pretty poor return.

If indeed he is a legend at Goodison, its not for his goal scoring ability or silky skills, its becasue he knocks lumps out of people and has become infamous for his thuggery both on and of the pitch. Real class!!!!

It truly is a sad reflection that he has been deemed a 'talisman' for the club over the last decade. It shows the lack of quality players we have had at the club.

Blueboy122 - you are a rude and obnoxiuose individual, and by the standard and tone of your post have very little between your head. So to an extent, I can see why you would look up to and idolise a player of Fergusons ilk (that is ilk and not like). Grow up.

Wow, this one really has grown legs hasn't it?.

Blueboy122 - a word of advice, just because someone disagrees with your opinions doesn't make them wrong. I spent a good few days reading before I joined this forum, it was the likes of Fozz, Zed, Goldfish, Pat V and Licker who made my mind up to join. A lot of bright, articulate men who love Everton and a good banter, I feel belonging to this forum is a privelige, and enjoy the company and views of all here.

Please have some respect for others as you would like to be respected yourself, and you will enjoy your membership of this cracking site so much more. We have two ears and one mouth, which means we should listen twice as much as we speak.

ATB

Mac

Harsh very harsh!

Been reading this thread and trying my hardest to keep out of it, you all know my feelings about Duncan (and for those who dont i feckin love the fool!) and i do feel like you have all jumped on the bandwagon during post derby heartache.

However I understand the comments of everyone who believes Duncan is & has been a waster throughout his Everton career. I also fully understand the legend tag associated with the big daft jock and we have discussed this over the past week in depth. It saddens me that people are turning on him because we as a team lost the derby could he realy have made that much of a difference?

For blueboy122, mate i'm with you in my feelings towards Duncan but he is not a legend, take a deep breath before you spit your dummy. Duncan invokes more emotion in the fans and opposing players than any player i have ever watched in the flesh. He has given me so many memories even sitting here now typing this post my skin is tingling but to be a legend there needs to be more and sadly through choice & lack of self control Duncan has had less. He has however given us hope & something to cling to throughout the dark times and that is why he has worked his way into the hearts of younger Evertonians. The older members of this forum i think now understand our perspective thanks to last weeks discussion but they will never agree with us because they have seen real legends at work!

The closing words to my post are lads lay off the big man it wasnt his fault we lost the derby and he is no better or worse than he was on Friday remember that. Blueboy lay off the lads and listen to their opinions before hitting out because although it hurts and you wont agree they do have a point just like us.

Harsh very harsh!

Been reading this thread and trying my hardest to keep out of it, you all know my feelings about Duncan (and for those who dont i feckin love the fool!) and i do feel like you have all jumped on the bandwagon during post derby heartache.

However I understand the comments of everyone who believes Duncan is & has been a waster throughout his Everton career. I also fully understand the legend tag associated with the big daft jock and we have discussed this over the past week in depth. It saddens me that people are turning on him because we as a team lost the derby could he realy have made that much of a difference?

For blueboy122, mate i'm with you in my feelings towards Duncan but he is not a legend, take a deep breath before you spit your dummy. Duncan invokes more emotion in the fans and opposing players than any player i have ever watched in the flesh. He has given me so many memories even sitting here now typing this post my skin is tingling but to be a legend there needs to be more and sadly through choice & lack of self control Duncan has had less. He has however given us hope & something to cling to throughout the dark times and that is why he has worked his way into the hearts of younger Evertonians. The older members of this forum i think now understand our perspective thanks to last weeks discussion but they will never agree with us because they have seen real legends at work!

The closing words to my post are lads lay off the big man it wasnt his fault we lost the derby and he is no better or worse than he was on Friday remember that. Blueboy lay off the lads and listen to their opinions before hitting out because although it hurts and you wont agree they do have a point just like us.

good post goldy, listen to his words ther blueboy, after all we're all evertonians voicing our opinions.

I too love the big bad tempered idiot too though :D:D

not a legend but closest we have had since waggy (ryhno was a great blue and stubbs is great but there not davey :D )

Guest fozzie22
It is a sad reflection on the lowly status of Everton football club over the past 10 years when Duncan Ferguson is hailed as a legend becasue he scored a few goals against Liverpool and Man U.

Yes, he loves the club, but he has been well paid for it. Loving the club isn't enough to make you a legend in my eyes. For the money the club has shelled out on him over the years, we have had a pretty poor return.

If indeed he is a legend at Goodison, its not for his goal scoring ability or silky skills, its becasue he knocks lumps out of people and has become infamous for his thuggery both on and of the pitch. Real class!!!!

It truly is a sad reflection that he has been deemed a 'talisman' for the club over the last decade. It shows the lack of quality players we have had at the club.

Blueboy122 - you are a rude and obnoxiuose individual, and by the standard and tone of your post have very little between your head. So to an extent, I can see why you would look up to and idolise a player of Fergusons ilk (that is ilk and not like). Grow up.

Quoted for truth..sadly :(