IGNORED

Norwegians

i would just like to post this message to thank the HALF A MILLION people who flew over from norway and ireland at a days notice to fill the streets of LIVERPOOL to see the European Cup come back to its rightful home last year ...it must have been very hard for those half a million people to not go to work and book a flight to LIVERPOOL and get here all in the space of half a day...there must have been about 20,000 flights coming into liverpool airport within the space of a few hours, the airport is only very small so that must have been very hard to fit all those planes on that little runway..i thank all the airport staff for treating every liverpool fan in the world with a great deal of respect, even though everyone who works at the airport is an evertonian, and it must have been very funny for them to see every liverpool fan in the world coming in on all those nice big planes..and thank all of merseyside for staying in their homes to let all the liverpool fans line up in your wonderful streets, even though they didnt know where they were,they were all over merseyside on that parade, the taxi drivers must have made a fortune outside the airport that day...i thank you

WEVE ONLY GOT 10 MEN, 10 MEN, WEVE ONLY GOT TEN MEN

on a more serious note that refereeing yesterday was the worst ive ever seen.

Well, I don't know where to start on this one. When are RS going to develop a sense of brotherhood amongst themselves and find a place they can post to each other instead of coming onto a well respected and established footie forum like this trying to pick arguements.

I do not understand how they can lower themselves to go onto a site where they know they are not welcome.

A possible answer is all the best RS sites are in Norweigian and most RS have a problem with English from what I've seen here so far.

If yesterday was the worst reffing you have ever seen, all I can say is you have never seen Clive Thomas.

Take care and b*gger off.

ATB

Mac

Wasting my breath again but what are you doing here? Are you "A thinking Evertonian"? That's who this site is for. You fit neither of those criteria.

And by the way..God is reborn makes no sense. If you believe in God he never died, if you don't he never lived. Have a nice day ;) .

NOT SO RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY

I was in town this afternoon and I was walking across williamson square, outside the liverpool shop there was a gand of RS blokes, as I walked past them have a guess waht fooking language they were speaking?????

The answer is, I dont know, but it was some scandanavian bollocks. I had to have a good laugh, my daughter asked what I was laughin at and I said " the man there, hes called laars, he sailed here on a boat from norway"

mikeo 1 - 0 redshite from norway

fuck off ya glory hunting gobshite

you were not chosen, don't be bitter

glory hunter?? born in fazakerley to a family of over 40 reds, glory hunter i thank you.

i was wearing liverpool t shirts before i could even see..thats not seeing who is top of the league and following them. call me bitter??? what have i got to be bitter about?? so jealous of your shite team, shite history, shite stadium JUST SHITE.

MING

Edited by God is Reborn

glory hunter?? born in fazakerley to a family of over 40 reds, glory hunter i thank you.

i was wearing liverpool t shirts before i could even see..thats not seeing who is top of the league and following them. call me bitter??? what have i got to be bitter about?? so jealous of your shite team, shite history, shite stadium JUST SHITE.

MING

:blink:

MING

You might not be bitter, but your certainly a tool

Did you wear one of those liverpool t-shirts in the pub yesterday watching the team you "SUPPORT"

MING

fuckin quality, i laughed by tits off at them beltas :lol:

i thought reg was a classic but you're on your own with statements like that

you big feckin ming :lol:

It's kind of funny because i've actually got a norweigan mate and guess who she supports? I'm trying to turn her into a blue but she just can't see sense. From what i saw when i was in Liverpool most people were evertonians and i went to watch my cousin play and both teams were full of young kids in Everton shirts not to many liverpool ones.