IGNORED

Please Send Your Love To Kayley

Emmie

Hello everyone

Some of you may know of Kayley Keir, the little girl aged 10 from Liverpool who had a heart and double lung transplant 6 months ago. She went out onto the pitch at the Fulham game the other week.

Kayley is very seriously ill in hospital at the moment and although they are not sure what is going on, they think her kidneys may be failing. She is also in a great deal of pain.

Please send your messages of love and support to Kayley as Everton means the world to her. With her courage and everyone's thoughts I'm sure Kayley can fight this latest challenge.

I have a little story that may help cheer everyone up a bit after the defeat on Saturday. Kayley's Mum was telling me last night that two years ago when she was desperately ill in hopital (with less than a 20% lung capacity) she heard that the Liverpool players were doing a tour of the ward. She insisted that she was going to struggle into her Everton kit especially and instructed all the nurses to put up Everton scarves and Everton posters on the walls of her cubicle. When the Liverpool players came round she point blank refused to let them in her room. Steven Gerrard went up to her doorway and said please could he come and see her and give her a goody bag to which Kayley replied "I'm not being funny or nothing, but the answer is no". So SG said "But you must be the only girl in Liverpool who won't let me in her room!" and Kayley retorted "Well if you put on an Everton kit I might consider it but while you're wearing that red thing you're not come anywhere near me or my nice blue room"! :lol:

She is such a star! I will make sure she gets to see any messages put up here for her. :)

Many thanks

Emma

http://www.livelifethengivelife.co.uk

Edited by Emmie

I have a little story that may help cheer everyone up a bit after the defeat on Saturday. Kayley's Mum was telling me last night that two years ago when she was desperately ill in hopital (with less than a 20% lung capacity) she heard that the Liverpool players were doing a tour of the ward. She insisted that she was going to struggle into her Everton kit especially and instructed all the nurses to put up Everton scarves and Everton posters on the walls of her cubicle. When the Liverpool players came round she point blank refused to let them in her room. Steven Gerrard went up to her doorway and said please could he come and see her and give her a goody bag to which Kayley replied "I'm not being funny or nothing, but the answer is no". So SG said "But you must be the only girl in Liverpool who won't let me in her room!" and Kayley retorted "Well if you put on an Everton kit I might consider it but while you're wearing that red thing you're not come anywhere near me or my nice blue room"! :lol:  

:lol::lol: thats great :lol:

best of luck with everything kayley, you're a really brave young lady, that was very clever of you to tell stevviee glarrrrr to naff off, i like it alot :D

all the best

ian

Kayley your an inspiration, I dont get to as many games as I would like cos Im away at uni now but I was at the Fulham game and remember the reception you got when you came out on the pitch that must have been so great you got a better reception than the Everton team i think!!!!!

And as for Steven Gerrard what woman would want him in her room I bet youd rather have Big Dunc or my personal favourite Gary Naysmith!

Anyway you keep smiling and stay blue!!!!!!!

Missed you by a week Kayley, brought my nine year old son Joshua to his first game at Goodison last week against Villa (we live a long way away)..but we saw you in the programme. Be lovely to see you there one day soon..take really good care. Mike & Joshua.

Joshstanleypark.jpg

ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE!

Dear Kayley

Best wishes from a Blue all the way from South Africa!

We have 11 official languages over here, but I only know 3:

"Ek wens jou geluk. Sterkte!!!" (afrikaans)

"Ndikunqwenela ithamsanqa elimnandi. Hlala!!!" (xhosa)

"I wish you good luck. Stay strong!!!

G-d Bless,

Jonathan (Raccyboy)

Edited by Raccyboy

Thank you all SO much for your kind messages....you are such lovely people :) Kayley is getting all your messages and her and her Mum are so touched by everyone's kindness.

There was much better news today I'm relieved to say. Kayley seems to have turned a corner and is fighting back! :D:D:D Her blood tests look much better and her temperature has stayed down today. Still not sure exactly what is wrong, but at least she has made progress today. I'm sure everyone's support and prayers has helped her a great deal and I know they have helped her Mum too.

Thanks again everyone and all messages will continue to be read out to Kayley :)

Edited by Emmie

:D

Thank you all SO much for your kind messages....you are such lovely people :)   Kayley is getting all your messages and her and her Mum are so touched by everyone's kindness.

There was much better news today I'm relieved to say. Kayley seems to have turned a corner and is fighting back! :D   :D   :D Her blood tests look much better and her temperature has stayed down today. Still not sure exactly what is wrong, but at least she has made progress today. I'm sure everyone's support and prayers has helped her a great deal and I know they have helped her Mum too.

Thanks again everyone and all messages will continue to be read out to Kayley :)

please keep us informed about are star supporter as we all wish to see hear walk out on the pitch again real soon a true blue maskot what a girl ;)

Hiya all

Just a quick update on Kayley......

They have diagnosed her as diabetic now and is going to need 6 injections of insulin a day from now on to keep her blood sugar under control. Her consultant brought her an insulin pen today (its a special automatic needle/syringe for her to use to inject herself) and it was RED!!! Well, true to form Kayley point blankly REFUSED to have anything to do with a red one and insitsted it had to be blue for Everton or she wouldn't have it! Luckily the consultant went off and managed to return with a blue one, so Kayley accepted it :D She's still very scared of all the injections she has to give herself though :(

Still no news on the kidney problems and she's still a poorly wee girl, so please continue to send her your love and prayers, thoughts and messages! They are so appreciated by both Kayley and her Mum and are keeping them going :)

Emma x

Live Life Then Give Life Campaign

My thoughts and prayers are with Kayley, and a personal thought to Kayley's mam, stay strong for your little girl and you must be very proud of the way she is dealing with her problems.

T

Can we not run an article of support for Kayley on Borntobeblue.co.uk??

Perhaps even run a paypal donation account and buy her something big and blue??(no - dont think we could raise the money to buy her Goodison, but...)

Just a thought!!!

Kayley,

Stay strong and keep fighting. Hopefully the doctors will find a way to give you the quality of life that the rest of us enjoy and take for granted.

Good luck, keep your chin up and continue to dismiss anything red!!!

J

Hiya all

Just a quick update on Kayley......

They have diagnosed her as diabetic now and is going to need 6 injections of insulin a day from now on to keep her blood sugar under control. Her consultant brought her an insulin pen today (its a special automatic needle/syringe for her to use to inject herself) and it was RED!!! Well, true to form Kayley point blankly REFUSED to have anything to do with a red one and insitsted it had to be blue for Everton or she wouldn't have it! Luckily the consultant went off and managed to return with a blue one, so Kayley accepted it  :D   She's still very scared of all the injections she has to give herself though  :(

Still no news on the kidney problems and she's still a poorly wee girl, so please continue to send her your love and prayers, thoughts and messages! They are so appreciated by both Kayley and her Mum and are keeping them going  :)

Emma x

:D thats good news on are star supporter ;) you show em little one us blues can never be kept down your mum will be proud as are we . : : :D:DB) all are love to you little one EVERY Everton SUPPORTER :D

Just to let you all know the great news that Kayley is coming out of hospital tomorrow! :D:D:D She has now got to learn to live with diabetes but seeing as she has always been able to handle whatever she's had to deal with in life, I just know she won't find it too difficult. Kayley is a total 100% star and Everton through and through. Thanks so much for all your kind messages, I can't wait for her to read them all on the computer tomorrow!

Also, you may like to listen in to Radio City (96.7 FM) at about 8.30pm on Thursday evening as kayley and her Mum will be being interviewed and I'll put £1000 on it that Kayley will give Everton a good mention ;):D

Emma x

www.livelifethengivelife.co.uk

Hey Kayley welcome home :D . My daughter Jessie has just found out she's diabetic as well..she's a bit older than you though..sixteen. It's a bit of a pain but once you get used to it it's OK..my brother has managed with it for twenty years now and he's a West Ham supporter :o so it can't be that difficult :D:D . Keep well. Mike and Joshua.

gerrard bit made me smile lol

on a serious not i really admire her bravery and effort, i pray that she will continue to fight and live a great life as a blue :) , good to hear that shes out of hospital, i know a few diabetics, its not all that pleasant but once u get used to it, well it could be a whole lot worse. good luck hope everything is well

From the corner of my darkness

I can see a glimpse of light.

A beam of hope begins to feed

~my hungered freedom~

Freedom from the broken spirit

that haunts me.

Struggling to escape from my bondage

~yearning to soar again~

I open my eyes wide~~

allowing every glorious ray

to consume me.

My heart strengthens by the intensity

and my spirit is reborn~

~~~ I am back ~~~

And you will be back stronger little one....

God Bless