IGNORED

Young Talented Player

We are really lacking pace in our side so I've tried to concentrate on that - what do you think?

Jermone Thomas - Charlton. Fast and very skilfull young winger. Seen him a few times - very good and young!

Jermaine Penant - Birmingham. Bit of a trouble maker but fast, great crosser of the ball and works hard on the wing. Always eats us alive.

Juilan Gray - Birmingham. Fast and skilfull. Caused us quite a few problems last year. Could fill the troublesome left back spot and can also play in midfield.

Arturo Lupoli - Arsenal. Forward. Good finisher. Possible loan deal?

Thomas Gravesen - Real Madrid. The Liverpool game highlighted our lack of technically gifted players. Tommy G would bring back something to the team.

Jermaine Defoe - something is going at Totteham with him? Lets make a bid before anyone else does. £7m should secure his services. Class.

Ok, a few Arsenal rejects there but that doesn't make them bad players!

i would love to see defoe at Everton and with him not getting much first team action at spurs i think he is a good option.

however we would have to beat the scummy reds to him as the news on the street is that they are after him

Lupoli would be a great deal but i think we should also look at B.Zamora (West Ham).

dont think we shouyld get graveson back as he has not played much 1st tema footie, at madrid and so he may be a bit rustie to come back into the prem at the age of 30

dont see defoe coming

graverson - i used to want him back but no tar, we've got our spud now :D

i like the look of thomas and pennant, would take them both and with birmingham in the shite there in a cheeky bid when the market opens would be nice :) ...ment to be a bit of a gobshite though..

Guest fozzie22
oh man, if we could get Pennant the service into Beattie and Faddy would improve hundredfold over what it is now.  also gives another free kick option instead of Tater

too much of a risk that lad..another fergie in the making

I was thinking about this the other day. As we all know it takes a certain type of player to be succesful at Everton at the moment. Davey wants young, committed and hard working players that have the right character.My picks are:

Andy Johnson - Palace

Jimmy Bullard - Wigan

Gamst Pederson - Blackburn

Dont see your logic in those players.

Morten Gamst Pederson.... would only just scrape in ahead of Kilbane because of his goals, but doesnt do as much work as Davey would like.

Jimmy Bullard...only an average player in the Carsley mode, and he wouldnt get into the present Everton midfield.

Andrew Johnson... I'd settle for him out of the 3. works a lot, has a bit of pace, and scores a few goals.

One out of three is about right for Daveys transfer dealings. :rolleyes:

Licker. ;)

My logic is that Gamst Pederson will be snapped up next season by somebody and why shouldn't it be us. He's quick, athletic and scores GOALS.If you can get a winger who scores 10-15 goals a season then that helps enormously. Bullard is an honest hardworking midfielder, granted he may not get in as first choice but we need a squad.

Andy Johnson - Palace

Jimmy Bullard - Wigan

Gamst Pederson - Blackburn

done think blackburn will let him go, after his heroics in the last two seasons. we could try and get kevin nolan, however the reds are after him as well

kevin nolan would go for 6mil minimun.....unless moyes is going tatty picking in the summer (and it would have to be golden tatties too) our budget would fall short. Plus even if we could afford this for 1 player I wouldn't think it likely moyes spunks it on a left mid !!

I would be very very wary of Defoe - The highlight that you see of him scoring cracking goals flatter to decive. They are highlights

He is a greedy player whos all around game is nothing to wrtie home about. He would rather have a crack himself at a spectacular goal and pass to a player in a better position.

There are good reasons why Jol is not playing him!!

Based on peoples perseption of him he will demand a decent fee and decent wages. I would say if we paid £7M for him there will be a lot of disapointed faces at Goodison Park 6 months in to his contract.

There are better players available for that type of money.

Guest fozzie22
You Ok Foz? .....

Mate you failed to mention what a Passenger Tommy mostly was........slipping in ya old age .......... ;)

( Pat puts on flak jacket for expected ensuing abuse from Tommy fans)

Aye senailty is catching up mate ;)

Tommy did fuck all for 3 years then for 3 months played like fucking pele,so he could earn himself and his agent a nice earner with a move to a big club