IGNORED

Team 06/07

Guest blueboy122

First of all, we should still continue with our strategy of building a young squad by talented youth. Hence, Faddy was a good addition (despite it did take him some time to show us what he could do). As a supporter, I don't mind being patient and wait for several years for talented younsters to mature.

As seen from the derby, LB is the main source of leakage. We should buy a class LB. I rate Valente but he is at 31. Naysmith/Pistone are not quite up to that standard.

Of course, the priority should be a pacy striker. I think, to certain extent, I miss Bellamy. But I miss Robbie Keane more. AJ would be good if not so expensive ($7M).

No good strikers are out there in the relegation candidates trio.

I would prefer we try out player from lower leagues (cheap and low risk) rather than chaing for "Big Names". There are indeed some gems (e.g. Cahill, Ashton, Darren Bent, etc.) out there. As a club not very financially sound, I think more research on lower league players should be done.

I rate West Ham's youth system. Many big names are produced thru their pipelines: Ferdinand brothers, Lampard, Carrick. Perhaps they have their strength in picking up gems from rocks. Shall we consider their "products" either?

Cudicini

Zamora

L. Trundle (Swansea) - top scorer in league one

There are a few more names

we definitely need a goalie to back up maryn, two more good defenders and one more attacker. Robbie Keane would be great but we have to ask ourselves will he come on such good form

FORGET CUDICINI

FORGET TRUNDLE (ARE WE STILL MENTIONING HIM)

FORGET ZAMORA

FORGET KEANE

David Moyes will be shopping in ALDI this summer, which doesn't bother me as I know we've got no money, but will he take a chance or more imortantly does he know any players from lower divs

We will be after a striker (or 2), centre backs/ right back cover. Unless any of our midfield are sold I cant see us buying this summer for any midfield position

FORGET CUDICINI

FORGET ZAMORA

FORGET KEANE

David Moyes will be shopping in ALDI this summer, which doesn't bother me as I know we've got no money, but will he take a chance or more imortantly does he know any players from lower divs

We will be after a striker (or 2), centre backs/ right back cover. Unless any of our midfield are sold I cant see us buying this summer for any midfield position

well we didnt spend any in january, and we shud get more for finishin league and all that... id be disappointed with less than say 13/14/15 million. ....

and trundle, zamora, cudicini ??? were trying to move forwards not backwards...my point being cudicini too old, trundle theres a reason why hes playin for swansea at his age, coz hes shit, and zamora isn't much better hes had a few good games for the hammers but hes shit

id liek to see c.jerome hes banged loads in this yr.... 3.5 ish wud b a worthy gamble i think. we need a right winger also, keep ferari, a goalie and a left back

I Think we need to establish which area's of the squad we need to improve on. Since we've signed Neville we can get away with slotting him at right back, left back so thats not imediate. If we keep Ferrari then we have our centre halfs with loads of cover.Midfield would normally pick itself but it depends on what formation we play next season. I feel we need cover for the right hand side but on the left we have Arteta, Kilbane, Van De Meyed and Jimmy Mac. So maybe Routledge from Spurs for about £2 million. Carsley should be up and raring to go with a good pre-season but we could do with a play maker in the centre in case of injuries.Malbranque maybe?

I think we all know up front is were we are lacking. If Big Dunc goes in the summer we are down to two forwards plus Vaughan when he gets fit. Ideally you would need 5 stikers, I'm desperate for Johnson and i'd like Nugent aswell. If not Johnson ive always liked Roberts at Wigan ever since he played for Bristol Rovers. Oh yeah i'd keep Nige for one more year with Turner as back up.

Guest fozzie22
FORGET CUDICINI

FORGET ZAMORA

FORGET KEANE

Yup i can see worrying times this summer,we will not have the cash to splash as we did last time round,getting rid of koldrup proved that was just balancing the books because of the overspend.

I can see players being moved on come the summertime,arteta being a prime target to get some cash in.

that shouldnt be the case.

we shouldnt just rely on players being sold to get cash in because players like arteta will only come in every 10 years or so. great player for the amount of money we spent for him is fantastic.

we are not relegation candidates anymore. we should retain our world class players if we are to progress.

if we sell cahill yobo and arteta that will be one huge step back