IGNORED

Support The Former Players Foundation

30, Bob Latchford’s first book hits the shelves on Friday 21 April, 2006 and you can pre-order your copy for just £20!

The book tells the story of the Everton legend’s 1977/78 season, a pictorial journey detailing each and every goal that ‘Big Bob’ scored on the road to a £10,000 prize from the Daily Express.

With a unique insight into the strikes from the man who Evertonians thought could walk on water, plus extracts from match reports of the time, 30 is a must for any football fan who remembers the England centre forward in action.

Bob’s team-mates from that memorable campaign have added their memories to the book, which also includes recollections from some leading names in the English game including Sir Trevor Brooking, Trevor Francis and John Motson.

Latchford says: “I have been blown away by the interest in the book. Almost 300 people subscribed in the initial stage and I hope that many more will take advantage of the £20 pre-order offer. The more copies we sell, the more the Everton Former Players’ Foundation raises and that can only be a good thing.

The book is currently getting printed at the moment ahead of the launch date. I have seen a few of the drafts as well as the finished article and I have to say that I am delighted with it. I’m sure all the fans will be too.”

Compiled by FIFA.com Editor Martin O’Boyle, the 132-page book features extracts of the Daily Express reports from the games that Bob scored in, as well as all the statistics from that season and Bob’s Goodison career.

It is a book that no Everton or Bob Latchford fan should be without and it can be yours for just £20. To pre-order visit www.boblatchford.com or call the Foundation’s Credit Card Hotline on 0151 520 2362. All proceeds will be going towards The Everton Former Players' Foundation.

coversmall9jb.jpg

A spine tingling read for all evertonians methinks :D

Thosee were the days mate......The Union Movement in my Work environment is basically obselete.

We all signed our souls to the Devil with Employee Enterprise agreement contracts.............workers rights..what workers rioghts.

• 2 weeks later...