IGNORED

I hope Everton stay up (from a red)

Guest tonliv

I am what alot of people refer to on here as the "RS"....

But as much i am a red supporter, i for one do hope that Everton stay up and are not relegated this season.

For one...i would miss the 2 derbys each season :D

I honestly reckon that Everton are in a false postion at the moment and im sure by the time Xmas comes, they will have started to climb the table again.

When you think about this year and how its panned out, at the start of the year, it couldnt have been scripted in the way it has...

Everton finish 4th/we finish 5th (their fans gloat obviously)

Liverpool go on to win the European cup and then the Super Cup

Everton then get dumped out of the Champions league and then the UEFA Cup and then start the season bottom of the premiership, 1 win from 8 or so games and with 1 goal scored.

Who could have scripted that senario eh? :)

But as i say...im sure Everton will start to go up the table again soon.

Guest shankly
I am what alot of people refer to on here as the "RS"....

But as much i am a red supporter, i for one do hope that Everton stay up and are not relegated this season.

For one...i would miss the 2 derbys each season  :D

I honestly reckon that Everton are in a false postion at the moment and im sure by the time Xmas comes, they will have started to climb the table again.

When you think about this year and how its panned out, at the start of the year, it couldnt have been scripted in the way it has...

Everton finish 4th/we finish 5th (their fans gloat obviously)

Liverpool go on to win the European cup and then the Super Cup

Everton then get dumped out of the Champions league and then the UEFA Cup and then start the season bottom of the premiership, 1 win from 8 or so games and with 1 goal scored.

Who could have scripted that senario eh?  :o

But as i say...im sure Everton will start to go up the table again soon.

:) who could have scripted that senario eh ? :D

GOING DOWN ! GOING DOWN ! GOING DOWN ! :lol:

Oh come on Shanks....

I'm just as much of a red as you proberbly are - but i really wouldnt want to see them go down, as funny as itn would be though. :D

I would miss the 2 derbys for a start :)

:huh: fellow RS, what a baffoon you are,

Cant we get rid of the gimps before they fook the board up like last time, there all coming out of the woodwork again

FOR THOSE WHO REMEMBER, IT WASN'T TOO GOOD :lol:

Let them gloat between themselves..who cares.

'we dont care what the redshite say....'

Sort your own club out before you knock ours (or anybody elses).

Pete Sampara (21,000 badges on one coat (sad twat))

Peter Crouch (aka Crouchinho)

Stevie G Laaa (yeah but no but)

Benitez (show me the way to real madrid)

and last but by no means least...the legend that is....

Harry Kewell

You can come on here and gloat all you want when you have won the league, beaten us, we have been relegated and you managed the FA cup, coka cola cup and CL.

Until then - just to annoy you fuckwits - YOUR NO BETTER THAN US!!!! :)

And the truth hurts!!

Chelsea 4 Liverpool 1

Fulham 2 Liverpool 0

Leading RS goalscorer .....?? Well its not the magician crouch.

But after all this - I guarantee that the RS comeback will be.....

5 times, we've won the CL 5 times, we've won the CL 5 times....

yeah - great thing history...but thats all it ever is HISTORY.

Facts are...

you haven't scored a goal in the prem from open play...

you have no money

you cant start the building of your new stadium yet (cant get a grant)

you have 750,000 loyal fans but are yet to pack out your stadium (even against Chelsea in the CL)

You ran at a 15m loss before winning 21m (30m euro) for the CL

Harry Kewell takes 1.5m every year on image and loyalty bonuses - before even being paid his 2m per year tax free salary

gerrard is being paid £120k a week for picking splinters out of his arse on the physio table

Garcia is gay...

hmmm...money trouble....sounds like EFc 10 yrs ago..

So are you really any different...??

no.

In case it escaped the notice of Evertonians on here...proffessional football is all about winning trophy's - simple as that.

One person made a comment above saying about Liverpool winning the European cup 5 times and commenting that it was "only history"

Errr...well im sure Evertonians wouldnt be saying that if they had just won the European cup :huh:

Anyway...in case it has escaped peoples attention, my first post actually said that i hoped Everton stayed up and didnt go down.

Im glad that you took points of Chelsea for two reasons, firstly that it increases that chance of you staying up and secondly - it takes points of Chelsea and does every other team in the premiership a favour.

So as much as i may be "RS" in others eyes..how is what i said worthy of criticism of any sort?

In response to Rowlo's comments above..

He asks "Are we any different"?

Well you could say that we are different in the sense that we win trophy's and on a regular basis - so in most peoples eyes, that would be a major differnce yes :huh:

In response to Zed

:rolleyes: fellow RS, what a baffoon you are,

Cant we get rid of the gimps before they fook the board up like last time, there all coming out of the woodwork again

FOR THOSE WHO REMEMBER, IT WASN'T TOO GOOD :lol:

I agree with you Zed, different names, same old same old crap, your a bloody genious

In response to Rowlo's comments above..

He asks "Are we any different"?

Well you could say that we are different in the sense that we win trophy's and on a regular basis - so in most peoples eyes, that would be a major differnce yes  :o

Jesus! they turn up and win a cup and you think that the world should stop spinning just to applaud Liverpool Fc.

Its the last cup that you lot will be winning for a long time...mark my words.

Looking at the slide your club is on - its very similar to that of Everton's back in the mid/late 90's - you have 10-15 more yrs of it mate! no cash, shit managers, shit players - and thats the situation as it is now - whats it going to be like come next year for the RS?

You have, at best, three good players - gerrard (scum), Carragher and Alonso (although Arteta is better!)

the rest are mediocre (Riise) through to completely sad (crouch).

Having said that - you have only spent £150m in 8yrs(of which £50m was on keepers!) - its not like you can expect much from that is it!?

Jesus! they turn up and win a cup and you think that the world should stop spinning just to applaud Liverpool Fc.

Its the last cup that you lot will be winning for a long time...mark my words.

Looking at the slide your club is on - its very similar to that of Everton's back in the mid/late 90's - you have 10-15 more yrs of it mate! no cash, shit managers, shit players - and thats the situation as it is now - whats it going to be like come next year for the RS?

You have, at best, three good players - gerrard (scum), Carragher and Alonso (although Arteta is better!)

the rest are mediocre (Riise) through to completely sad (crouch).

Having said that - you have only spent £150m in 8yrs(of which £50m was on keepers!) - its not like you can expect much from that is it!?

spot on rowlo.....the sentence that you wrote i have tld many of my RS mates and they dont like it is its the last cup that they lot will be winning for a long time. Its so true and they cannot except there another medicore club who are nowhere near the big 3. everyother team seems to accept this but sadly for their fans they cannot. (cue: we won the champions league.....well done, it was a fantastic achievement but i would bet any money that liverpool will not win the champions league in the next 10 years.

Your right we would have needed to gain entry without qualifying and that wouldnt be right would it :o

Come on guys...seriously now, less of the sarcasim :o

Hypethetically speaking, if Everton had of did what Liverpool done last season and won the European cup - would you all be saying it was a fluke?

I doubt that very much somehow :o

Come on guys...seriously now, less of the sarcasim  :o

Hypethetically speaking, if Everton had of did what Liverpool done last season and won the European cup - would you all be saying it was a fluke?

I doubt that very much somehow  :o

think about this - remove all other thoughts from your single brain cell...

if Everton had of won the CL last year - it wouldn't be a fluke - it would be a fucking miracle you RETARD - we would have needed the 'special dispensation' that you phoney fookers got this year.

Looking at the slide your club is on........

If you class a team that has won a total of 8 trophys in just 4 years as a "team on the slide"..then i'd hate to see what it would be called for team that doesnt win anything at all :o

Yes i admit that we havent won the Premiership/League since 1990.

If you are judging Liverpool these days, then we will never match up to the sides of the 70/80's....they were unique in themselves.

But as i said, we have won 8 trophys in 4 years and the latest one only being the biggest club prize of the lot.

With the exceptions of Man UTD,Chelsea,Arsenal - there are 17 or so other teams in the Premiership that would give anything to have won what Liverpool have won since 2001 - one name in specific being Everton of course :o

I can see an Everton fans perspective on this issue as because they are so bitter towards a side they have had to live in the shadows of for 30/40 years - they love to look for any signs that Liverpool are not as successful as they used to be.

But so long as we keep on winning trophy's like we have been doing since 2001, then im more than happy with that.

The trouble with supporting Liverpool is that, because the standards are/were so high and we used to win league titles for fun at one time - when each season goes by and dont win it, it seems like a major crisis - that just goes with the territory of supporting a side that have been as successful as Liverpool have been over the last 30 years or so :o

think about this - remove all other thoughts from your single brain cell...

if Everton had of won the CL last year - it wouldn't be a fluke - it would be a fucking miracle you RETARD - we would have needed the 'special dispensation' that you phoney fookers got this year.

Cant you make a post without having to resort to personal abuse or are you just so bitter and disgruntled towards Liverpool/Liverpool fans that you cant help yourself.. :o

What on earth do you mean by "special dispensation"???

I assume you are referring to Liverpool being allowed back into the competition despite only finishing 5th?

Well all i can say is that it couldnt have been called the Champions League if the Champions of Europe were not playing in it...it would have made UEFA look extremely foolish :o

Cant you make a post without having to resort to personal abuse or are you just so bitter and disgruntled towards Liverpool/Liverpool fans that you cant help yourself.. :lol:

What on earth do you mean by "special dispensation"???

I assume you are referring to Liverpool being allowed back into the competition despite only finishing 5th?

Well all i can say is that it couldnt have been called the Champions League if the Champions of Europe were not playing in it...it would have made UEFA look extremely foolish  :blink:

not really - the defense of the title starts in the domestic league - if you dont fall into the qualifying places - you lose your title - how hard is that to understand.

You didn't qualify - but did go cap in hand to all your nice G14 mates to 'put a word in' for you at UEFA HQ - sad day when the powers that be can be bribed.

If you class a team that has won a total of 8 trophys in just 4 years as a "team on the slide"..then i'd hate to see what it would be called for team that doesnt win anything at all  :lol:

Yes i admit that we havent won the Premiership/League since 1990.

If you are judging Liverpool these days, then we will never match up to the sides of the 70/80's....they were unique in themselves.

But as i said, we have won 8 trophys in 4 years and the latest one only being the biggest club prize of the lot.

With the exceptions of Man UTD,Chelsea,Arsenal - there are 17 or so other teams in the Premiership that would give anything to have won what Liverpool have won since 2001 - one name in specific being Everton of course  :blink:

I can see an Everton fans perspective on this issue as because they are so bitter towards a side they have had to live in the shadows of for 30/40 years - they love to look for any signs that Liverpool are not as successful as they used to be.

But so long as we keep on winning trophy's like we have been doing since 2001, then im more than happy with that.

The trouble with supporting Liverpool is that, because the standards are/were so high and we used to win league titles for fun at one time - when each season goes by and dont win it, it seems like a major crisis - that just goes with the territory of supporting a side that have been as successful as Liverpool have been over the last 30 years or so  :D

30/40 yrs? Where were you 30/40 yrs ago? Where did Shankly pull you up from? When Everton where in the top division you were in the minnows of the 2nd division - so know your history before you come on here and try to out wit a fan that has been going the game for 15 yrs.

Also - 1985 & 1987 - EFc won the league. That was, by my reckoning, only 20 & 18 yrs ago. again 30/40 yrs?

Stupid boy!

I dont need to outwit an Evertonian fan for goodness sake... :blink:

Just think of all the trophys won by Liverpool since the 70's (which is 30 or so years) oddly enough, although i guess maths isnt your strong point eh Rowlo? (stupid boy) :lol:

That all i need to say to win any argument with any Evertonian :D

The defence of any trophy starts with the team which wins that trophy, which in this case was the European cup and which in this case was Liverpool.

Everton wouldnt know coz they hardly ever win a trophy to defend :lol: