IGNORED

Marco Materazzi

did anyone see last night he came on for inter when they were 2-1 up, and Villarreal attacks were mostly comming from the left hand side, and he shored up thier Right Back position, Plus he manged to get a great header accross goal that Adriano hit and then it was cleared off the line,

My Point; BRING BACK MATERAZZI :lol:

p.s Villarreal may just make the semi's if they improve on thier finishing! :blink:

....don't be absurd Tara :huh: no-one ever becomes a better player after leaving Everton! They fester and rot and are consumed by self loathing when they come to realise the error of their ways...they beg on their knees to be allowed back into the fold and when refused disappear into deep caves to emerge years later in Gollum like states of pitiful shadowy reflections of their former selves. Or was that a dream I had about Wayne Rooney the other night? One of us is losing touch with reality here Tara.... :unsure: .

Mac read this one earlier and commented on a "sell on clause" when Rooney was sold to Man u. If this is the case and he does get sold, that could be a few quid for Everton. Or has he got it wrong again. :lol:

T

Thanks love, I believe there is a sell on clause but I think Rooney's contract was one of the most complicated signings in British history - image rights (what a f*cking image). Even if it's 5% on a transfer of £60m min, that's still £3m. Or am I talking sh*t. :rolleyes:

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
did anyone see last night he came on for inter when they were 2-1 up, and Villarreal attacks were mostly comming from the left hand side, and he shored up thier Right Back position, Plus he manged to get a great header accross goal that Adriano hit and then it was cleared off the line,

My Point; BRING BACK MATERAZZI  :lol:

p.s Villarreal may just make the semi's if they improve on thier finishing!  :blink:

Good player,who dare i say it came to Everton too son in his career,shame a class act

Guest fozzie22
I thought the sell on clause was that we got 25% of the transfer fee above what they paid to us.  So if they paid us 20 mill then sold him for say 30 mill then Everton would get 25% of the difference - 25% of 10 mill.

Thats what i understand..so we'll get nothing except the "pleasure" of seeing the best young player in a generation that we gave away for for next to nothing :angry:

Mac read this one earlier and commented on a "sell on clause" when Rooney was sold to Man u. If this is the case and he does get sold, that could be a few quid for Everton. Or has he got it wrong again. :lol:

T

the sell on clause does not come into play until ROONEY signs his second contract at untied.

and then we get 25% of uniteds PROFIT (Ove rthe £20m they paid (no including the incentives))...i.e. if they sell him for £19m - we get zilch!

If they sell him for £24m we get £1m

catch my drift?!

IF the little twat signs his second contract at UNITED, we get £3m - but that could be any time between now and 2010! (6yr deal signed originally!)

We got £20m and that was our lot!

Guest fozzie22
the sell on clause does not come into play until ROONEY signs his second contract at untied.

and then we get 25% of uniteds PROFIT (Ove rthe £20m they paid (no including the incentives))...i.e. if they sell him for £19m - we get zilch!

If they sell him for £24m we get £1m

catch my drift?!

IF the little twat signs his second contract at UNITED, we get £3m - but that could be any time between now and 2010! (6yr deal signed originally!)

We got £20m and that was our lot!

Yes thats about it me thinks..we gave him away

seems Materazzi Learned a few things from dunc. He elbowed Sorin in the face and made him bleed AND HE GOT AWAY WITH IT! well at the moment at least. hit sorin on the eyelid so his eye was closing!

He had a good game did marco, just this elbow is what will be talked about for a while.

Yes thats about it me thinks..we gave him away

Yep we gave him away because Bullshit Billy was too proud to admit that he didn't have the expereince to deal with the David Gill's and Man U's of this world.

IT was like a deal that you see in Curry's/comet's shop window.

Buy now pay later...

24months interest free credit on all young superstars

£99 down and take away in an hour...

you now DRIP -

who the fuck allows there prized cow to go to another club on a 'buy now pay later-if we feel like it' deal.

and the fuckers didnt even give us the £20m.

They gave us £10m then £6.5m and Phil Neville.

So - since they got Neville for Zilch - Rooney, now worth £40m, cost United £16.5m

Ferdinand was more expensive when West Ham managed to farm him out to Leeds!!!

we have to face it. The club is moving forward but it will never excel at moving forward until we have a ruthless boardroom and somebody bossing the manager and team with experience...

Wyness is okay but there are bigger and better out there.

he did seem to have a good game, but that elbow was disgraceful.....hope on the video evidence they give him a 6 match ban for next season's CL.....that would keep him out of the 1st round games.........thug

Elbow was bad but it should have been picked up by the ref.

He will defo get a ban for that imo

Big dunc would have if it was him!

Guest fozzie22
Yep we gave him away because Bullshit Billy was too proud to admit that he didn't have the expereince to deal with the David Gill's and Man U's of this world.

IT was like a deal that you see in Curry's/comet's shop window.

Buy now pay later...

24months interest free credit on all young superstars

£99 down and take away in an hour...

you now DRIP -

who the fuck allows there prized cow to go to another club on a 'buy now pay later-if we feel like it' deal.

and the fuckers didnt even give us the £20m.

They gave us £10m then £6.5m and Phil Neville.

So - since they got Neville for Zilch - Rooney, now worth £40m, cost United £16.5m

Ferdinand was more expensive when West Ham managed to farm him out to Leeds!!!

we have to face it. The club is moving forward but it will never excel at moving forward until we have a ruthless boardroom and somebody bossing the manager and team with experience...

Wyness is okay but there are bigger and better out there.

Yup i agree there..but i shudder to think how much the mancs could sell him for if england win the world cup