IGNORED

TORRENT BIT

KillaGTiR

Im using Bt 2.o have been fer ages...I just go to download.com & put in a torrent query Dl & away I go.

Havent bothred saving the exe i just re dl each time I fry machine.

Was this ratiomaker likr Killa? Ive also noticed many seem to be using this Bit comet as well.

I use Azeurus. lovely bit of software, you can see some nice stats on your downloads and it runs very smoothly.

I'm on a 1 meg down at 256k up broadband link and the best i've had is about 80k download of torrents.

however I don't use it that often. I will soon as I've only just realised a the whole 4th series of Family Guy has been on in the US! Also new south parks are on at the moment!

I use Azeurus.  lovely bit of software, you can see some nice stats on your downloads and it runs very smoothly.

I'm on a 1 meg down at 256k up broadband link and the best i've had is about 80k download of torrents.

however I don't use it that often.  I will soon as I've only just realised a the whole 4th series of Family Guy has been on in the US!  Also new south parks are on at the moment!

i wish i had speed like that.. i got 512\256

could you not get it?

i'm sure you could at a cheaper price than i pay!

in the UK isn't minimum a lot of companies are doing at 2Mb?

we've no choice here in lil guernsey, it was standard 512/256 until a month ago when they upgraded everyone to 1Mb/256 all at £26 per month. i've seen hundreds of better offers than that on fast connections in England!

What are the best torrent sites? Im new to all this kinda stuff and finding it tricky

Thanks for the tip Killa, I'll give it a go when I get me head around it. I struggling to successfull download and convert atm. one step at a time eh

I use Azeurus.  lovely bit of software, you can see some nice stats on your downloads and it runs very smoothly.

however I don't use it that often.  I will soon as I've only just realised a the whole 4th series of Family Guy has been on in the US!  Also new south parks are on at the moment!

The next season (5) has started now, fookin brilliant!