IGNORED

Retard's Corner Thread.....

kolon

No offence Kolon but I'm bored of this argument, all the Liverpool fans on here say Crouch, all the Everton fans say Beattie. ;)

We need and unbias point of view (and before Liverpool fans comment that the England managerial camp are not bias and whoever they take is the better one, sorry to disappoint but they are bias) <_<

I'm a liverpool fan and I say Beattie is better than Crouch.

Sven is fucking biased and fuck England.

Though Beattie is better than Crouch, Crouch still brings a different element to the game due to his height.

The way Beattie plays, there are several other better strikers than him that can play for England.

Guest Reg Reagan
I'm a liverpool fan and I say Crouch is better than Beattie.

of course you were going to say that since you support the RS...

and before i start sledging at you...you have an opportunity to stop supporting liverpool and start supporting Everton

So you think bigger is better than?OI GAIVOLT! :blink:

Look Crouch is shite and the only reason that he will be at the RS next season will be because no-one will buy him!

BT still has a lot to live up to by his own standards but he is far the better player than Crouch. He can jump higher for starters. ANyone EVER seen crouch jump - he gets about 6inches off the floor at most.

BT is playing much better of late (derby excluded) and crouch is still shit. Nobody wants him in the ENgland squad (er..if they did, why does everyone boo him when he comes on?!) and not many pundits (bar Jamie Redknapp) rate him as good enough to wipe my arse let alone play professional football.

BT still has a lot to live up to by his own standards but he is far the better player than Crouch. He can jump higher for starters. ANyone EVER seen crouch jump - he gets about 6inches off the floor at most.

Why the fuck would Crouch need to jump??!!

Considering that Beattie is considered a goalscorer and Crouch is considered a second striker Crouch has a better record in terms of goals. Aren't they on about the same this season?

Was just stating facts, just like I was in the other thread.

Never said I thought Crouch was any good, just think he is better at what he does than Beattie.

For the record I do think Crouch is a good player actually.

You are very aggressive with your point making!

So go on then if you dont support liverpool who do you support? Where are you from?....ect

You are very aggressive with your point making!

So go on then if you dont support liverpool who do you support? Where are you from?....ect

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to come across as aggressive. Was going to protest but having looked back yes you do have a point!

Did your mother never tell you not to give away personal info on the Internet? ;)

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to come across as aggressive. Was going to protest but having looked back yes you do have a point!

Did your mother never tell you not to give away personal info on the Internet? ;)

What team you support and what area your from, personal information! :blink:

Did your mother never teach you it is rude to call people mate when you havent even got the decency to introduce yourself in the introductions section ;)

In fact dont bother, tried to be decent with you but its clear your only here to try an piss people off quite sad realy!

What team you support and what area your from, personal information!  :blink:

Did your mother never teach you it is rude to call people mate when you havent even got the decency to introduce yourself in the introductions section  ;)

In fact dont bother, tried to be decent with you but its clear your only here to try an piss people off quite sad realy!

Come on, why so harsh? I was only joking!!

And sorry, I honestly didn't realise there was an introductions section until I had already posted and by then there didn't seem much point as I was in the middle of being abused by so-called 'moderators'.

I'm not trying to wind anyone up, I was just trying to indulge in friendly banter.

The reason I don't want to say who I support is because it was already quite aggressively assumed who I supported so there didn't seem much point arguing.

I didn't and don't mean any offence or want to wind anyone up. I can't help it if every football related factual comment I make gets jumped on and turned into a personal attack can I?

See just not worth the bother!

I havent heared a "football related comment" yet just liverpool are better than Everton in whatever subject we are discussing!

find me an example of where I said Liverpool are better than Everton. I said I thought Crouch was better than Beattie. Its not the same thing.

Teams played (in league)

Charlton (3 pts), Portsmouth (3 pts), Arsenal (3 pts), Wigan (1 pt), Man City (3 pts), Blackburn (3 pts), Newcastle (0 pts), West Ham (1 pt), Fulham (3 pts), Villa (3 pts), Liverpool (0 pts)

Teams still to play

Sunderland, Charlton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Middlesboro, West Brom

So generally mostly struggling or off form teams then. May have to forget about Europe again!

Around the same time Arsenal were knocked out of the LC by Wigan, the FA Cup by Bolton and lost to West Ham, Liverpool and Blackburn. Top form indeed.

In the weeks preceeding Everton's 1-1 DRAW with Wigan, Wigan had been beaten by Man City and West Brom

Blackburn had just lost to Man Utd, West Ham (heavily) and West Brom

West Ham lost 4-1 to Bolton the week after the 2-2 draw with Everton

Liverpool were not off form or struggling. Which is probably why they won the derby 3-1!!!!

My point exactly you stupid fuck. You instantly assume I am a Liverpool fan when I was only making an observation. Do you have evidence for this? No of course you don't.

This was a thread about Everton's record this season and as soon as I disagreed it was assumed I am a Liverpool fan and has now been turned into a thread about Liverpool. I never mentioned Liverpool. Thats what I mean by an obsession.

See now, anti Everton pro RS and still we dont even know what you are doing here do you even support a football club

Edited by Adam