IGNORED

Anfeild Rade!

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

EVERY1 AT Everton WAS TALKING OF AN ANFEILD RAID THIS SUMMER!!! REPORTS SUGESSTING KIRKLAND AND TRAOE ARE ON THEIR WAY TO Everton!

MY MATES AT THE MATCH WERE TALKIN BOUT WETHER TO MOVE FOR PONGOLLE OR CISSE WAT DO U THINK??????????? <_<

I agree wouldn't get Kirkland well injury prone, if we were to get a keeper off the reds I would get Dudek but am sure there are other keepers instead of either of them. Cisse is fast but pretty crap and Traore does anyone remember that wonder goal he scored for Burnley?

Edited by L_Blue

EVERY1 AT Everton WAS TALKING OF AN ANFEILD RAID THIS SUMMER!!! REPORTS SUGESSTING KIRKLAND AND TRAOE ARE ON THEIR WAY TO Everton!

MY MATES AT THE MATCH WERE TALKIN BOUT WETHER TO MOVE FOR PONGOLLE OR CISSE WAT DO U THINK??????????? <_<

Pongolle I would have - he is fast and is energetic. (and he can score)

the rest...i wouldn't let them clean my boots!

Wasn't Moyes supposed to be on the verge of signing Traore in summer 2004? I heard it all was all in motion but then Benitez was told he couldn't buy a replacement so decided to keep him.

Pongolle would be a good signing and wasn't he saying good things about Everton and Everton fans a few months back?

Pongolle is alright, dont rate him too highly though.

But i do like Cisse, his pace does worry defenders, i know we've had fast forwards before who cant shoot (bent/radz) but he is better than both of them.

both gobshites thou

He is fast but a bit of a headless chicken and also a bit of an arsehole.

Pongolle is fast too and a better finisher but not as strong, though as has been said already he is still young and probably would be cheaper.