IGNORED

Everton V Tottenham

Heather_6

I didn't see the game at the weekend and was wondering how bad this thing is where Wright let the ball bounce over his head. Saying that he just got back to keep it out was it that bad?

Would like to see Turner given a go but not sure this is the best game for him with Spurs pushing for CL league.

Would love to beat them as they always seem to beat us but don't think the players will care that much now.

Turner

Hibbo, Yobo, Ferrari, Naymsith

Osman, Cahill, Neville, Arteta

Beattie, Mcfadden

Who played left back for the Charlton game was it Neville as don't think that Naysmith played (not sure if fit)

I didn't see the game at the weekend and was wondering how bad this thing is where Wright let the ball bounce over his head. Saying that he just got back to keep it out was it that bad?

Would like to see Turner given a go but not sure this is the best game for him with Spurs pushing for CL league.

Would love to beat them as they always seem to beat us but don't think the players will care that much now.

Turner

Hibbo, Yobo, Ferrari, Naymsith

Osman, Cahill, Neville, Arteta

Beattie, Mcfadden

Who played left back for the Charlton game was it Neville as don't think that Naysmith played (not sure if fit)

It wasnt as bad as it looked but that was down to the speed the ball was traveling and nothing else. If the ball has been traveling any faster Dickie would have had a real job to get back in time. He seemed extreamly slow to react too, not turning until the ball was well over his head! IMO if he misread the bounce he must have known it was going over his head earlier than he turned, a liability thats all he is!

No two ways about this one, if we still have european aspirations it's a must win game. Turner must be given his chance to start, no Naysmith and have the kid Victor on the bench. Ozzy to shine in this one, it's his type of game.

ATB

Mac

Like Goldy i'll be sittin in the gwladys like i do at every home game.

team:

Turner

Hibbo--Yobo--Ferrari--Nev

Ozzie--Cahill--Cars--Mikel

Faddy--BT

Bench:

Ruddy

Vic A

Dunc

Killa

Nayce

Yes i would completely drop Dickie and for the rest of the season.

Neville played well at left back at Charlton so i would throw him back there again and continue to play Cars in the centre.

Throw Vic A after about an hour played (depending on result) to show the fans what he can do.

Score:

Everton 2 1 Spurs

BT___________Keane

Cahill

Edited by Lower Gwladys

.............................turner.................................

...tony......stubbs..................joey..........neville...

...mikkey (if fit).........leon.....cahill............jimmy

.......................bt........................................

if this doesnt work i would just play with the three in midfield, put areta on the left leon on the right.

goin for 1-0 BEattie

COYB :D

.............................turner.................................

...tony......stubbs..................joey..........neville...

...mikkey (if fit).........leon.....cahill............jimmy

.......................bt........................................

if this doesnt work i would just play with the three in midfield, put areta on the left leon on the right.

goin for 1-0 BEattie

COYB :D

You wanna start with 10 men!!

Thats optimistic i'l give you that lets hope we do get into europe cos' davey can take tactical advice from ian and completely out fox those pansie european managers! :P:lol::huh:

.............................Turner.................................

...Hibbo......Stubbs..................Yobo..........Neville...

..........................Super Lee.................................

...Ossie..............Weet-A-Bix Kid...............Arteta...

........................................Faddy........................

.......................Beats..........................................

Everton 3-1 Spurs

Cars (free kick)

BT

Keane

BT

Lets hope Moyes sees what we all see and drops Wright, I wouldnt even put him in the squad after his performances in the last few weeks.

Well, if we lose the Brum game, I'm not going again. I must be a jinx !

I want to watch on TV to see if it looks different to what I saw, but it looked as though they'd paid off the ref. Must have been up to the 90th minute though, as we got a couple of decisions once that passed. Missing the blatant holding on Beattie right at the death must have been a freebie for them though.

I don't think we were particularly good today, but deserved a point at least.

I wasn't sure about their pen. at all. May have scored anyway, but our lot had stopped before it went in anyway.

Wright looked better than he has recently, but doesn't command the defence. In the second half, he made a couple of good saves I think, though one may have hit the bar. Hard to tell from the far end.

Beattie tried hard, and looked to be getting pushed every time he went up for the ball, just didn't get any decisions. Once Dunc came on it turned things for us. He won pretty much every header he went up for, and we looked much more likely to get one back.

Hopefully Dunc will pass on how to win those headers to Beattie before he packs in. Or we need someone else to come in and do what Dunc does.

A reasonable effort all round, but didn't really set the world alight.

Glad they have the screens these days, 2nd row in the family enclosure isn't the best view for seeing how the game is really flowing.

Nice one Patch, from what I heard from Matt Le Tiss on Sky, Teflon made an absolute cracking save. That may well have been the one you thought hit the post.

Naysmith failed once again, ref aside, can anyone else shed a bit of light on what went wrong?

ATB

Mac