IGNORED

Happy Birthday!

Claire

Thanks people :D . Tend not to celebrate overmuch these days and am surprised to notice I've been honest about my age, I usually knock at least ten years off B) . Actually got my prezzies yesterday as Josh is out all day today with one of his sisters and he refused to leave me on my birthday so we moved it :P . (Wedding anniversary today also...cunning plan to make sure I never forgot ;) ) And a very happy birthday to Jimmy Mac.

Thanks people :D . Tend not to celebrate overmuch these days and am surprised to notice I've been honest about my age, I usually knock at least ten years off B) . Actually got my prezzies yesterday as Josh is out all day today with one of his sisters and he refused to leave me on my birthday so we moved it :P . (Wedding anniversary today also...cunning plan to make sure I never forgot ;) ) And a very happy birthday to Jimmy Mac.

Genius!!

Mental note to self......get married on birthday

:D

Happy birthday Mieko.

Found an easy way not to forget your wedding anniversary.

Just don't get married :D

ust don't tell my other half been engaged for 6 years. Told her we would get married when Cardiff make it into the premierhsip :blink: Come on you Sheffield UTD