IGNORED

The Dross

I agree with besides 1 McFadden.. The rest can go... useless they r & as for Traore coming to Goodison... he will not last long LOLOL cos i dont want him @ r club thanks. I would welcome francis jeffers. kk hes not been good @ scoring goals of late. i gotta good feeling about him if he comes back.

Time to get rid of the dross (if we can)ok in my opinion these lot should go as i think we need a major shake up.

Wright

Weir

Stubbs

Naysmith

Pistone

Davis

Kilbane

Mc Fadden

Li Tie

Feel free to add your own

HJ

Guest fozzie22
Time to get rid of the dross (if we can)ok in my opinion these lot should go as i think we need a major shake up.

Wright

Weir

Stubbs

Naysmith

Pistone

Davis

Kilbane

Mc Fadden

Li Tie

HJ

Agree with all on the list..faddys done fuck all for Everton

add BK,Wyness and DM on there as well ;)

Agree with all on the list..faddys done fuck all for Everton

add BK,Wyness and DM on there as well ;)

im coming round to think the same :huh:

He (moyes) has done well at Everton and i have always been a big fan but his transfer policies are poor, we DID have money last season to spend and we done fuck all with it.

It would have been nice for him to put a team out today that were up for the win, give the youngsters a run, put two up front (mcfadden look to have been played in midfield to me)

He needs to be more positive or sadly i dont see us being nothin more than a yo yo team :(

Wright

Weir

Stubbs

Naysmith

Pistone

Davis

Kilbane

Mc Fadden

Li Tie

pretty much a load of dead weights, but as we know, there will be fuck all money to replace, so id be keeping the majority at least so there is some players in the squad! apart from dickie (but i feel bad as i think hes been ok in two games, but thats not enough!)

A lot will depend on how much we would get for the players.

Most are out of contract so wouldn't get anything and would struggle with the rest.

We have a small squad at the moment so can't afford to allow to many to go.

naysmith and Pistone won't go as have got time left on there contract and only signed them last year.

Li Tiw and wright will go.

Stubbs and Weir should go but if need to keep one of them for numbers keep stubbs

Do us all a favour then Claire, get another student loan and buy the f*cker of the club, £75.00 should do it.  :D

ATB

Mac

Get my next student loan installment next week is that ok? :lol:

Seriously though I do think somethings gonna errupt over the summer and i think the VDM and Ferrari issue will have something to do with it and I shall keep you all informed cos Im working in the press office over the summer

At last we have a mole  <_< , as far as I'm concerned we can't afford to lose either VDM or Ferrari.

ATB

Mac

There are rumours that VDM is an alcoholic but they are just bits of gossip when I met him he could just about stand but that was at a party.

I did the job last season and the amount of players i saw coming to view facilities speak to moyes and kenwright and not signing was amazing also the amount of investors kenwright speaks to and nothing comes of it

Wright

Weir

Stubbs

Naysmith

Pistone

Davis

Kilbane

Mc Fadden

Li Tie

HJ

keep stubbs, naysmith, pistone, mcfadden ...for squad....

get rd of others...for money ofcourse ...

There are rumours that VDM is an alcoholic but they are just bits of gossip when I met him he could just about stand but that was at a party.

I did the job last season and the amount of players i saw coming to view facilities speak to moyes and kenwright and not signing was amazing also the amount of investors kenwright speaks to and nothing comes of it

Claire do you know anything about all these Richard Branson take over or investment rumours. Did it just start because he attended a match once? :D

keep stubbs and faddy. the rest get rid for money and for cutting back on wages

Li Tie - surely we cant still be taking more money from the slants than we pay this fooker in wages!

Davis - see ya!

Kilbane - another wage saving - unless we discovers how to run the 100m in under 4 minutes

Ferguson - thanks, but more of a hinderence than a help now

Weir -the crystal ball shows a hot coco and a nice tartan blanket infront of a coal fire

Pistone - money grabbing italian twat - sack him, no longer required - probably sitting in a nice Italian coffee bar laughing his tits off, smoking cuban cigars and throwing money about everywhere. twit

Naysmith - anyone see aaron lennon make him look sunday league? thats because he is sunday league AT BEST - GOOD RIDDANCE - Utter shite. I would feel guilty on Tranmere if we gave him away to Tranmere!

Apart from that - we have a solid squad (ha ha ha!)

We desperately need signings, its horrible when you write down how much dross is in our squad...

But as has been said - - Reality check - they'll ALL still be there for the 06/07 season.

Kilbane was the first to sign his deal last year until 2009 - the sly twat knew he would be shit and probably couldn't believe his luck when Moyesy strolled in with a lengthy contract - twat.

Get my next student loan installment next week is that ok?  :lol:

Seriously though I do think somethings gonna errupt over the summer and i think the VDM and Ferrari issue will have something to do with it and I shall keep you all informed cos Im working in the press office over the summer

What VDM and Ferrari Issue???

My mate works for the EFC website and I too have heard the rumours that VDM likes the odd beverage or five. I also heard that Kilbane likes the odd pint as well!

Ferrari will sign - no other fucker will have him.

VDM will get fit and will score - like a fat kanchelskis.

My mate works for the EFC website and I too have heard the rumours that VDM likes the odd beverage or five. I also heard that Kilbane likes the odd pint as well!

He has got an arse like JFH :huh:

When i ment VDM he was very very very flirty but i thought it was just cos he was foreign

Havent heard anything about kilbane but he could play drunk and no one would notice the difference