IGNORED

Carsley

Thought the red card was harsh when I first saw it but have seen it a few times now and not so sure.

He didn't mean it that was for sure and think it was just a mis timed tackle.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt and say only a yellow

Hope this appeal is successful, we need all hands to the pumps for the final run-in.

I'm still surprised we didn't appeal against VDM's straight red against the RS, it was a harsh decision for a first offence, and not once did his eyes leave the ball, a massive lack of intent in my eyes.

ATB

Mac

just heard on sky sports news now. is it the right choice i think so because styles was so inconsistant and harsh with his decisions.

he gives cars a red and laughs with robben when he arrives late without permission to enter field

:o dont think it was straight red ; carsley was looking at the ball witch you can clearly see unlike the inconsistant referee . ;)

and they shouldnt have been either IMO, I know what your saying as there is a lack of consistnacy. No player should be booked for celebrating WITH THEIR OWN FANS!! Thats has to be one of the stupidist rule the powers that be have made....and theyve made some rite shit ones up.

as for carsley, it was a booking, nothin more nothin less

and they shouldnt have been either IMO, I know what your saying as there is a lack of consistnacy. No player should be booked for celebrating WITH THEIR OWN FANS!! Thats has to be one of the stupidist rule the powers that be have made....and theyve made some rite shit ones up.

as for carsley, it was a booking, nothin more nothin less

i agree its a stupid rule made by a swiss muppet, but its consistancy which there wasnt in this case.