IGNORED

Wouldnt It Be Great

Couldn't agree more :angry:

For me the real twat is Alan Green. Red Shite through and through. Never has a good word to say about Everton and quite rightly got hammered when he said that we over performed last season and would be crap this season. He was right mind....but its like your own kids you can criticise them but no-one else should dare to do so!

im glad everyone agrees on this issue, just comes out with stupid fuckin facts that u either knew already or didnt care about, twit

green is a gobshite, dont listen to five live alot though so I dont really have to listen him

i would rather have Mark 'bent as a nine bob note' Lawerence commentating then pleat.. and thats sayin something

Seeing as we are on the subject of commentators and pundits, who else feels the BBC should refuse to have anyone of a non-English persuasion doing the biz for the World Cup?.

I refer, of course, to those two red c*nts, Pinky and f*cking Perky. I have nothing against our illustrious Kingdom counterparts (tickled pink none of them qualified though), but who would you rather watch :-

Hansen, with his "diabolical defending" and "woeful positional play" or

Ian Wright, losing the plot, jumping up and hugging Gary Lineker?.

NO F*CKING CONTEST.

ATB

Mac

Seeing as we are on the subject of commentators and pundits, who else feels the BBC should refuse to have anyone of a non-English persuasion doing the biz for the World Cup?.

I refer, of course, to those two red c*nts, Pinky and f*cking Perky. I have nothing against our illustrious Kingdom counterparts (tickled pink none of them qualified though), but who would you rather watch :-

Hansen, with his "diabolical defending" and "woeful positional play" or

Ian Wright, losing the plot, jumping up and hugging Gary Lineker?.

NO F*CKING CONTEST.

ATB

Being a Welsh toffee, don't really see things this way. I think Lawrenson and Hansen have usually gone out of their way to be positive about Everton BECAUSE of their red history. I think Ian Wright as a pundit is about as useful as a rubber hammer. By the way one of the things I have always loved about Everton is the fact that it is a club that has always benefitted from players and managers drawn from all over Britain and does not seem to ever be associated with the Little Englander, dam buster chanting thugs we'll all have the pleasure of watching on our TV's this June. Can't wait......! :D

Whilst Pleat is a treasure trove of the rehash emphasis, hansen shiotes me & so does Lawrenson to be honest. ( though he does seem to avoid kicking us)

Wouldnt be suprised if Shearer is part of the wrold cup team punditry wise.

Pat's major bain in life regarding punditry, is on ocassion when am forced to watch Via Espn, Fox etc...& get treated to the wonderfull vocabulary of the AMERICAN COMMENTATOR...!!!...My god Man.

Some of the terms thus follow.

Assist: Breakaway: Offense:Endline:Fake:Foot trap:Halfback:

In bounds:Intermission:Out of bounds:Overtime:Periods:

Push pass:Screening:Shorthanded:Steal:Tiebreaker:

Consider this in ya finest yanky accent...

"Heres Carlo's with the half time assesment".......

" Well Tommy that Break away was purely due to the fine Assist from the Halfback, turning the offensive cordon in to defence just missing the Endline with a convincing Fake & classy Foot Trap, some felt it was Out of Bounds, I Tommy felt it was well in Bound's & rightly stood, The defence simply couldnt read the Push pass, made errors in judgemnet when screening opposition players & were shorthanded beside the endline, therefore failing to make any kind of effective steal. The game as it stands Tommy is poised for overtime, perhaps even a tie breaker, with no doubt the players relieved to here the Intermission whistle. Let's here a short word from our sponsors & we wil, be right back with period 2.

Uno it's a simple game..Typical American Butchery of anyhting....Talk about doooo my head in....so I now throw talk sport or sumfin on & mute the Yanksims.

London, no offence intended, I like your opinions too much to cause any animosity, I was speaking purely as an Englishman, not an Evertonian.

Ian Wright, as you put it, is cack, but I love the guy's passion.

ATB

No probs. Mac. You are right Ian Wright does have a lot of passion. Did you hear him on Radio five live this morning?

London, no offence intended, I like your opinions too much to cause any animosity, I was speaking purely as an Englishman, not an Evertonian.

Ian Wright, as you put it, is cack, but I love the guy's passion.

ATB

No probs. Mac. You are right Ian Wright does have a lot of passion. Did you hear him on Radio five live this morning?

No mate, I didn't, what was he on about?.

ATB

Mac

No mate, I didn't, what was he on about?.

He was being asked about Arsenal's performance last night. he went on a rant about there being no English players in the side and the consequences of that for the national game. He then had a rant about the question of the England manager and said that until an Englishman of sufficient calibre came along, they should have like a committee to choose the side like they do with the England cricket team!

Another young player linked:-

Everton are being linked with a possible move for Ipswich Town's 18-year-old midfielder, Owen Garvan.

However, the Ipswich chairman has apparently said that he has no intentions of selling anyone during this summer - Courtesy of NSNO