IGNORED

Signings To Improve The Blues

I agree with your back line, but not sure on Mills and don't know much about Simic apart from being linked with him last season and again this year

Won't go into the koumas talk but my opinions are on the Koumas thread. But agree with the rest.

Front line. Spencer won't improve the team as he won't get to play as to young. Don't know much about Lualua. A few people have said that he is the same that we have had in the past with Radz

Goalkeeper - Robert Green

Defenders - Matteo Ferrari / Ian Harte / Dario Simic / Danny Mills ...

Midfielders - Jason Koumas / Thomas Gravesen / Jermain Pennant /

Forwards - Tresor Lomano LUALUA / Scott Spencer /

What do you think guys

GK - yeh maybe, prefer howard if we can get him

Defenders - ferrari definately, harte NO, simic hmmmm nt sure maybe depending on how much, mills NO

Midfield - Koumas NO, Tommy G NO, Pennant defiantely

Forwards - Lua Lua NO, Spencer without doubt, ..... Cameron Jeromei think shud b the main forward target

the reason no to mills harte is ... theyre shit, harte is poo he jus has a good free kick and pen.... mills crap too .... simic.... he cud b ok but how much? we dnt have ne to spend.... i dnt think we cud afford anotehr

koumas isnt up to it, gravesen is past his best, he had 1 good season, theres no place,

lua lua is shit, cant finish, has no vision, final ball is garbage

not too bad of a list tho

Back Four:-

1. Would love Ferari to stay and partner w/Yobo.

The backline 4 is : Hibbert, Yobo, Ferari and Valentine (That's a very strong side)

2. If Pistone and Naysmith are so shaky, why not try Laurence Wilson (19 yrs old)

3. Don't sure of we should buy back MeEveley of Blackburn (now on laon to Ipswich). He is CB, young, tall, with premiership experiecne and not expensive.

Midfield:-

1. I would have: Arteta, Cahill, Neville and VDM

2. Anderson is back from Spain, it would be a fresh face

3. I would give Simon Davies a last chance. If he can't did it (like Beattie did it at last), let go next January.

4. In fact, Mcfadden is better used as a winger on the wide. But as a Midfielder, he should try to pass more and do more one-two with his partners.

5. McFadden, Osman plus Carsley and Vidarsson would form the subsitutes. Reasonable quality and thus my priority on spending of the fund would go to the Forward.

6. I don't mind Pennant to join.

Forward:-

1. Beattie is okay but he di lack a pacy and agile partner.

2. If $6M will get Bellamy, just go for him.

3. AJ Vs Bellamy, the later has proven record on the Premiership, but bad temper. Hm......, I think I take risk on Bell la. Talents could sometimes be difficult to manage, but a top manager should know how to work with talents. I trust Moyes has the ability.

4. Having said that, AJ is also good.

5. Anyway, if we get either Bell, AJ or CJ, I would be most staisfied.

Summary:

Our lack of pace is the main cause of our not very successful season. It pushed the oppoenets back 4 up and we then lose on the midfield and our rather solid back 4 cannot withstand waves of attack. I think the back 4 is the best asset of our club atm.

Goalkeeper - Robert Green

Defenders - Matteo Ferrari / Ian Harte / Dario Simic / Danny Mills

Midfielders - Jason Koumas / Thomas Gravesen / Jermain Pennant /

Forwards - Tresor Lomano LUALUA / Scott Spencer /

What do you think guys

Were gonna need a bigger boat!(line from Jaws, I meant bigger bank account! :) )

can you get all those players for a fiver?!?!?!?!!? :D

my targets for next season;

would love bellamy, but he'll stay with blackburn

Ferrari, Johnson & Jerome should be priorities!

if brum go down id be tryin my arse off to get Pennant and Upson (he might miss most of the season gettin over this injury, but id take the risk as we would have a quality defender to come in)

and if we wont throw Turner in then we gotta buy someone

my targets for next season;

would love bellamy, but he'll stay with blackburn

Ferrari, Johnson & Jerome should be priorities!

if brum go down id be tryin my arse off to get Pennant and Upson (he might miss most of the season gettin over this injury, but id take the risk as we would have a quality defender to come in)

and if we wont throw Turner in then we gotta buy someone

Couldn't agree more Stevo, apart from Bellamy, who I feel is a grade A c*nt.

I would think Pennant doesn't really offer anything new, other than pace (which, I will admit, we need). His high profile, with going to jail recently means the press have their teeth into him and will maybe hound the poor lad, we need focused players, not wannabe superstars.

ATB

Mac

i think the reason Bellamy is such a cun£ is coz he sets very high standards, the other players he pisses of seem to be the ones who arent pulling their weight, and he is undeniably a quality player!

i think Pennants recent problems are a bonus to us, we seem to have trouble attracting players, i cant see many clubs taking a chance on him, an i think it will affect his price tag! (price "tag", see what i did there!)

It all depends on how much money we've got to spend in the summer but i think we definitley need to keep hold of Yobo and then add Ferrari and maybe someone like Joleon Lescott from Wolves. Midfield: be great if we could go for someone like Petrov from Celtic or another player with vision and skill need to create more chances from midfield. Not sure how Wayne Routledge has been doing but would he be worth a look at?.

Up front need two new strikers Johnson and Jerome sound like the two main candidates at the moment although if Birmingham go down i wonder if Moyes might renew his interest in Forsell.

Does anyone know anything about Anderson De Silva. What sort of midfielder is he is etc. and is he actually coming to us?

We looked at his reccord the other day and its not too impressive, he's played very little scored none and been sent off 3 times i think.

Do a google search he comes up but you need to find a website in english.

Does anyone know anything about Anderson De Silva. What sort of midfielder is he is etc. and is he actually coming to us?

Anderson started his professional career in Uruguay with Nacional Montevideo. His performances earned him a move to Spain's La Liga with Racing Santander. He was then signed by Everton FC to a five year contract at the beginning of the 2005/06 season on a free transfer, bringing an end to a successful period at Racing. After not being granted a work permit, the Brazilian midfielder was loaned to Malaga CF for 6 months initially which was later extended until the end of 2005/06 season. He is expected to be granted a Spanish passport by the end of the loan deal, which will mean he is no longer required a work permit to play in England.

Malaga - bottom of La Liga and he has only managed to get 9 starts....

what does that tell you..

I think that EFC should sign...

Jaaskilinen (good, reliable keeper)

Ferrari

Pennant - he might be headless some times but he is a pacy right winger.

A striker (spencer or the lad from cardiff - but not for £3m)

I think that we also need a back up for a both RB and LB positions - lets try Patrick Boyle...?

LEE TRUNDLE - AN EVERTONIAN AND A SCOUSER THE TWO BEST COMBINATIONS EVER. WILL BE EAGER TO IMPRESS AND WILL GIVE 100% UNLIKE SOME OF THE LAZY B@STARDS WE HAVE WHO JUST WANT THERE WAGES.

AJ - PROVEN STRICKER AND WILL COMPLIMENT BIFFA AND/OR LT WELL.

JERMAINE PENNANT - HIM AND AVDM ON EACH WING WILL BE LIKE HAVING KANCHELSKIS AND LIMPAR BACK.

MATHEW UPSON - THE ROCK AT THE BACK WE NEED HIM AND YOBOCOP WILL BE A FORCE TO CONTROL MOST PREM FORWARDS.

LEE TRUNDLE - AN EVERTONIAN AND A SCOUSER THE TWO BEST    COMBINATIONS EVER.  WILL BE EAGER TO IMPRESS AND WILL GIVE 100% UNLIKE SOME OF THE LAZY B@STARDS WE HAVE WHO JUST WANT THERE WAGES.

AJ - PROVEN STRICKER AND WILL COMPLIMENT BIFFA AND/OR LT WELL.

JERMAINE PENNANT - HIM AND AVDM ON EACH WING WILL BE LIKE HAVING KANCHELSKIS AND LIMPAR BACK.

MATHEW UPSON - THE ROCK AT THE BACK WE NEED HIM AND YOBOCOP WILL BE A FORCE TO CONTROL MOST PREM FORWARDS.

Lee trundle aint Prem quality.

Pennant yes - him and a fit VDM will do well together - but will VDM ever be fit?

Matthew Upson - good CB, but makes more mistakes than Joey!

Ferrari is quicker and looks for the quality pass from the back rather than a big hoof!

AJ - where is this proven striker shite coming from. He scored 11 penalties in his first yr in the prem and then has played in the ming mong leagues after that...hardly proven. and his playing style is all about muscle, not speed imo. No different from BT.

Nugent on the other hand...