IGNORED

Villareal

any chance there was of me backing the underdogs here went out the window in the opening half...............those play-acting, diving f*ckers just don't know when to stop.........yes, they probably should have had a penalty, but jeez all that feigning injury just pisses me off ---- they should f*ck of to the WWE if that's their game!!!

is true, the slightest knock and they rolling around like they had been shot, no wonder they are after pires for next season!

i must say i would love arsenal to win the champs league, espec to beat barca in the final...except my dad n bro are tottenham fans and they would be gutted if they finished 4th.

is true, the slightest knock and they rolling around like they had been shot, no wonder they are after pires for next season!

i must say i would love arsenal to win the champs league, espec to beat barca in the final...except my dad n bro are tottenham fans and they would be gutted if they finished 4th.

I can see Villa Real turning the gunners over,there the under dogs alrite lucks on there side but i could always be wrong.......