IGNORED

Lewis Holtby

Lewis Holtby is a very talented german player who currently plays for Aachen in Germanys second league. He's only 18 years old and already playing week in week out. Left midfielder who is known for his dribblings skills and his passing. Very quick on his feet and great vision.. just not very consistant yet, which is normal at this age i think.

Why am i telling you this? Because his heart beats for Everton FC. I have no clue why but he just stated this in an interview with a german newspaper (sport bild).

Maybe someone of you has contacts to responsible persons at Everton and could give them a hint. ;)

Lewis already being scouted by many topclubs but i think if Everton ever has a chance to sign him it must be now.

Sorry for my english, btw .. I'm german myself as you may have guessed. :)

Lars

Edit: Think this would fit better in the rumour section, sorry

Edited by Faithcore

I'm quite sure that (if things go the normal way) Lewis Holtby will move to a club like Leverkusen or Bremen in the summer for a fee of ~ 5 Millionen €. Has been ages since a young german player was transfered abroad for a huge fee. I wouldn't have posted here if i wouldn't think that Everton would have a chance and the financial abilities to sign him.

Edited by Faithcore

Lewis Holtby is a very talented german player who currently plays for Aachen in Germanys second league. He's only 18 years old and already playing week in week out. Left midfielder who is known for his dribblings skills and his passing. Very quick on his feet and great vision.. just not very consistant yet, which is normal at this age i think.

Why am i telling you this? Because his heart beats for Everton FC. I have no clue why but he just stated this in an interview with a german newspaper (sport bild).

Maybe someone of you has contacts to responsible persons at Everton and could give them a hint. ;)

Lewis already being scouted by many topclubs but i think if Everton ever has a chance to sign him it must be now.

Sorry for my english, btw .. I'm german myself as you may have guessed. :)

Lars

Edit: Think this would fit better in the rumour section, sorry

Coz he's a smart kid and realises that we are the most amazing club in the land :D

I'm quite sure that (if things go the normal way) Lewis Holtby will move to a club like Leverkusen or Bremen in the summer for a fee of ~ 5 Millionen €. Has been ages since a young german player was transfered abroad for a huge fee. I wouldn't have posted here if i wouldn't think that Everton would have a chance and the financial abilities to sign him.

Guten tag und danke.

When did Ballack leave Germany? Maybe it is because I am old and decrepit, but it doesn't seem too many years ago in my mind.

Has been ages since a young german player was transfered abroad for a huge fee

Well other than that Savio chap who went to West Ham. He is young and German and cost about £9m I think...... :rolleyes:

Yeah.. but as you might know he played in Italy and did not take the direct way to West Ham. thats a small difference i think ;)

Let me put you out your misery. Lewis' dad is a toffee, has been for 40+years. His Dad is English (Ex- R.A.F),mother is German. and Lewis had a short trial with you guys about 12 months ago, i think. I know this because he is my nephew. Man Ure and the Arsenal both had scouts looking at him. Rumour is he is going to a top flight side somewhere. Wherever it is, we will be very proud, but his Dad would be over the moon if it was Goodison. :)

Hi Blues ! Thanks to my Bro for posting the Lewis Holtby thing, i'm his dad, a Blue for 42 years ! Lewis spent a week at the Academy a while back, before he was given pro contract at Aachen. Since then he's progressed leaps and bounds, plays just about every week for 1st Team and is a German U19 (played against England last year, lost 1-0, damn was hard cheerin for ya son in a German shirt). Lewis is an Evertonian thru and thru too, and an England fan ! He's all the talk of new talent here at the mo, Bremen, Leverkusen, Schalke, Hamburg and more all interested, but Lewis will be stayin here next year, too early for the Premier League at the mo. He will deffy leave Aachen at end of season, but not sure where to yet. But eventually, who knows, will wear the Blue of his and my team before he ever wears red! All the best to Davey and the boys for Cup Semi v Utd, and if were in Final, Lewis and i will be over for it ! All the best, Chris Holtby

Hi Blues ! Thanks to my Bro for posting the Lewis Holtby thing, i'm his dad, a Blue for 42 years ! Lewis spent a week at the Academy a while back, before he was given pro contract at Aachen. Since then he's progressed leaps and bounds, plays just about every week for 1st Team and is a German U19 (played against England last year, lost 1-0, damn was hard cheerin for ya son in a German shirt). Lewis is an Evertonian thru and thru too, and an England fan ! He's all the talk of new talent here at the mo, Bremen, Leverkusen, Schalke, Hamburg and more all interested, but Lewis will be stayin here next year, too early for the Premier League at the mo. He will deffy leave Aachen at end of season, but not sure where to yet. But eventually, who knows, will wear the Blue of his and my team before he ever wears red! All the best to Davey and the boys for Cup Semi v Utd, and if were in Final, Lewis and i will be over for it ! All the best, Chris Holtby

Cheers for the info mate its nice to hear your son is doing well you should stick around and keep us posted of how he gets on and tempt him to sign :P

Sod waiting get him over ASAP, let the ginger one decide when he's ready jah!?

seriously tho all the very best to a german scouser about to crack it over there, can't wait till we can sing his name, loud & proud @ GP our spiritual home!!