IGNORED

Lewis Holtby

its so rare when we agree!

And if were going to bring in a keeper, it steal Vorm of Swansea

I agree with that - great shot stopper (bah humbug!)

Walters is a very good player (certainly a moyes workhorse type) - he would be loathe to pay the £6m-£8m he would likely cost as he had an eye on him at Chester City where he was a stand out player before he went to Ipswich.

What a joke, you no your going backwards when walters and hennesey get mentioned what are you people thinking we need players to take the club forward not only that why do we need a keeper? there are players i would sell tomorrow in our team but the players we go after are shite to put it in one word. best news ive heard in months is when skysports reported big dunc has come back to everton thats about it. looking fucking grim and I wont be renewing my seasonticket next year unless things change us fans put alot of money into this club and it goes strait to the bank. ps pav wont be coming here your in dreamland. Any player with a slight hint of class will drop us for a spurs newcastle type team people need to wake up and realise what a bad position were in.

What a joke, you no your going backwards when walters and hennesey get mentioned what are you people thinking we need players to take the club forward not only that why do we need a keeper? there are players i would sell tomorrow in our team but the players we go after are shite to put it in one word. best news ive heard in months is when skysports reported big dunc has come back to everton thats about it. looking fucking grim and I wont be renewing my seasonticket next year unless things change us fans put alot of money into this club and it goes strait to the bank. ps pav wont be coming here your in dreamland. Any player with a slight hint of class will drop us for a spurs newcastle type team people need to wake up and realise what a bad position were in.

huh.png

The post touches on my political stance about the club - none the less the player appraisal I don't exactly agree with, for one I don't rate Pav as being any much better than what we have in saha and potentially vellios. Walters is very under rated, excellent movement and work rate and gets his goals, whilst he is not exactly a world beater I would take him over a Doyle. Howard will do for me, prone to the odd error but solid, I do like the look of the Swansea keeper.

huh.png

The post touches on my political stance about the club - none the less the player appraisal I don't exactly agree with, for one I don't rate Pav as being any much better than what we have in saha and potentially vellios. Walters is very under rated, excellent movement and work rate and gets his goals, whilst he is not exactly a world beater I would take him over a Doyle. Howard will do for me, prone to the odd error but solid, I do like the look of the Swansea keeper.

have to agree with most of that haf, although i do rate Pav, he just needs a run of games in the right team(not sure thats us mindyou) Walters is very under rated imo, he wont be at Stoke too much longer, and when Taggart realises how crap De Gea is, i bet Worm goes there, he is already the Dutch no.2 at the moment, im sure Van Der Saar will have had a word in the ear already.

• 1 year later...

He isn't even going to make their bench if they get Lamela and Eriksen in as well so I think there could be truth in him being available for loan. I can see him going back to Germany. Though I do hope we're in for him. Him on the left of a midfield triangle, Barkley on the right and someone who can pass the ball about, will sit with discipline and is faster than Osman or Gibson (Marrone?) in the point of the triangle could become one sexy midfield.

Guest blueboy122

I would just make a cash offer of £3 million for him. They obviously want him off thier books and £3 million would be good business for them as they would have doubled thier money on him.

Spurs will not loan us any players so forget it. We are their biggest rival outside of the top teams for Europe, and it is not in their best interest to make us stronger, not that I think Holtby would.

A little too much sentiment given to him because he is apparently an Everton fan. Well woopy - doo. So am I. I'm not sure Everton want to sign me though. If he was any good he wouldn't be put on loan to get him off the wage bill.

I don't think he ever rejected us but we were interested in picking him up on a free which would have been during this window. Spurs paid a fee to get him early and then didnt seem to want to play him. I still think he is a good player but needs game time to get to grips with the prem - this is why I would be reluctant to take him on loan as either way it works out is kind of bad

1- Turns out to be a sack of brown stuff

2- Is brilliant and we return him to Tottenham an established player

Very little in it for us

Guest blueboy122

Spurs will not loan us any players so forget it. We are their biggest rival outside of the top teams for Europe, and it is not in their best interest to make us stronger, not that I think Holtby would.

A little too much sentiment given to him because he is apparently an Everton fan. Well woopy - doo. So am I. I'm not sure Everton want to sign me though. If he was any good he wouldn't be put on loan to get him off the wage bill.

Naive way to look at it. Just because he didnt make an impact at Spurs doesnt mean he cant make an impact for us look at Pienaar was superb for us and hardly played for Spurs.

But I agree fat chance of Spurs loaning us anyone. He will end up back in Germany or Europe somewhere.