IGNORED

Mac 1970

Bill

Mac, when i was playing this game i got up to my best score so far, then all hell let loose, i had worked hard to get the lines back down to the bottom with a clear screen, then music started playing, figures started floating across the screen and it looked as though i was going on to another level, but then up came a message saying Congratulations your final score is blah blah blah.........

then the game finished :blink: but i was no where near the top and was looking forward to going on and getting at least a decent score. i'm gutted.

Any idea why it went off.

I found that to get the big score I had to time placing a scoring block at the same time as one of the vehicles came across the screen. Then Sonic or Tails will float down, time it for them to land on the vehicle, you score 300 pts for each time you hit one, do it 5 times in a game thats a good few points mate.

ATB

Mac

Yeah, but why did it go off while i had an empty screen.?

THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE HAD TO DO SOMETHING WHEN IT GOT TO THAT POINT.

But it isnt the normal thing then,? cos it has never done that before, but i have never reached that point before.