IGNORED

FAO: The doom & gloom merchants

Face-man

This is for all the

'i'm an Everton fan, we're sh*t, sack moyes brigade'

One result doesn't make a season, but it certainly starts one. even though we were bottom, looking toothless and pretty piss poor....... i never lost faith, and neither did the vast majority of toffetalk boys (and girls).

For those who did, I merely ask them to crawl back into the woodwork and disappear cos

NOW WE'VE STARTED :rolleyes:

C.O.Y.B !!!!!!!

"For those who did, I merely ask them to crawl back into the woodwork and disappear cos

NOW WE'VE STARTED"

Thats a bit severe on your fellow blues, they are all entitled to opinions.

Talking about woodwork......where have you been lately its only your 3rd post. :rolleyes: ....................SINCE AUGUST.

Edited by toffeelicker

This is for all the

'i'm an Everton fan, we're sh*t, sack moyes brigade'

One result doesn't make a season, but it certainly starts one. even though we were bottom, looking toothless and pretty piss poor....... i never lost faith, and neither did the vast majority of toffetalk boys (and girls).

For those who did, I merely ask them to crawl back into the woodwork and disappear cos

NOW WE'VE STARTED :o

C.O.Y.B !!!!!!!

One result doesnt start a season, look at the win against bolton what did we follow it up with, its the result that follows that counts, and were playing Birmingham who are in crisis like us, it makes it imperative that we get 3 points

One result doesnt start a season, look at the win against bolton what did we follow it up with, its the result that follows that counts, and were playing Birmingham who are in crisis like us, it makes it imperative that we get 3 points

very good point Wookie i have been trying to make that point to everyone - even the cup game on wednesday is very important we have to win , if we dont i dont think too many people will remember how well we played against chelsea

very good point Wookie i have been trying to make that point to everyone - even the cup game on wednesday is very important we have to win , if we dont i dont think too many people will remember how well we played against chelsea

Yeah - we have to grow from this result and beat boro on Wednesday and get a nice away win at the brums! Then I will feel confident that the revival is on!

Yeah - we have to grow from this result and beat boro on Wednesday and get a nice away win at the brums! Then I will feel confident that the revival is on!

The result is important, but so is the performance, on wednesday and saturday

if we play well and win, then i think we can kick on, and string a few results together

if we play badly and scrape a win on wednesday, the doubts could start to creep back in.

The result is important, but so is the performance, on wednesday and saturday

if we play well and win, then i think we can kick on, and string a few results together

if we play badly and scrape a win on wednesday, the doubts could start to creep back in.

All true - but we have to stay ULTRA positive and help the lads out. I feel that the crowd on Saturday were a big influence on the performance. Lampard stated months back that Goodison was the ground he feared most because the fans were so close and very loud.

We are the best and most loyal fans in the league. We need to get behind the lads and spur them on again to a good win against boro (unless he puts the reserves out!) and a super win away against the Brum...

I would love to see it all fall into place...only time will tell...

win boro, win brummie we will be back!! :o vital games but 7 points from 9 (so to speake, i no boro is cup but just to think like that) has got to boost the teams confidence. I think sundays result has put the players on a high so hopefully it continues....COYB!

It makes me laugh how after one decent result you all say things like "Dont lose the faith guys,we're on the way up"..... yeah i suppose you could finish 2 places above were you currently are come the end of the season :o

no u see the thing is nob head we support out team through thick and thin, we dont just come out the woodwork when things are goin well like most of your 'loyal' fans. now fuck off coz ur gettin tiresome now, u lead a very sad existence if you need to spend your day talking to people who dont support your club and have no desire to talk to you

I suppose alot of Evertonians also lead a very sad existance as well when you see how many of them like to post on many of Liverpool's forums as well..

But i suppose thats ok and fully justified in your eyes eh? :lol:

Edited by tonliv

Yeah i can think for myself...thats why i like to post on an Everton forum and defend my incredibally successful club from the bitter nonsense that is spouted on here... :lol:

the post count is incorrect. its true i don't post as regularly as most, mainly due to work blah blah blah.

However, people are of course entitled to their opinions, but do you really have time for those calling for Moyes' head ????

Any true blue would realise. that if moyes was thrown out, then their is no manager with any calibre to replace him. Moyes won awards last season FOR A REASON

That was the point i was trying to make, but seems to have been missed

real Everton fans are their thru thick and thin, and are generally quite educated in football terms. hence the reason i choose to post on this forum, as honest debate is always going on

Up the Blues