IGNORED

I Fly Out For Liverpool Next Thursday

KillaGTiR

I meet up with my uncles before the game and have a quiet drink then i go a bit mad after the game but if you are stuck i'l come and have a pint with you.

I would suggest you pay a visit to the wilmslow on Goodison road for a pre match pint and then any of the TTers who want to can meet you! The official supporters club is upstairs in a function room and you pay only a pound to get up there. There is always loads of singing and some ex players can sometimes be found having a pint with the lads. With it being last match of the season theres also a chance of someone showing their face post match Duncan has been known to stick his head in there from time to time and with the events of last night i would expect a full turnout of the old gaurd in and around Goodison for the game.

Hope that helps you a bit.

Hey Killa have a brilliant time mate..hope the boys pull out the same sort of result for you as they did for me against Villa!!

(but do me a favour and have your go in the BMX tourny before you set off or we'll be waiting for ever!! :D )

Welcome to Blighty!

Tried to PM back to you but it won't let me :( (Says your inbox may be full)

Am arriving in 'pool tomorrow afternoon, will give you call.

Intend getting in the Winslow fairly early on Sunday cos it gets firkin packed!

Edited by iggy1956

Welcome to Blighty!

Tried to PM back to you but it won't let me  :( (Says your inbox may be full)

Am arriving in 'pool tomorrow afternoon, will give you call.

Intend getting in the Winslow fairly early on Sunday cos it gets firkin packed!

Killa and iggy you both heading the wilmslow? before & after? I'l pop in and see you guys but i'm torn between my uncles who i go the home games with and all the lads i go the aways with so if i see you guys it will be a quick one.

Pissed up scouser on the hunt for a photo i'v seen on the internet, should be funny hope i see you guys if not enjoy the day :D

Killa / Goldfish, missed you both, :( was in Winslow (Left hand bar) til 15 mins before kick off and upstairs after the match for a couple of hours. Maybe you saw me though? Old git with a signed Cahill shirt on.

I'm a lightweight i know

Ha ha!

Went out in the city on Saturday evening, was woken several times in the night (2 stag and 1 hen party staying in the hotel!)

Got pretty wasted on Sunday to be honest, took forever to get out of town on Monday morning, but all in all had a good weekend.