IGNORED

Congrats To The Arse

i was hoping that we would have been beaten by the eventual winners but that wont be the case.

good luck to them in the final

well maybe you'll be able to say that we were recently beaten 7-0 by the eventual winners........

arsenal poor tonight, but really weren't employing the tactics that suit their style.......ars vs barca should be great, and hopefully henry will shine and win it for them

Have to be honest and say that I was not cheering for The Arse purely cos I can't stand then and think that Wenger is the biggest t@at in football.

However having said that Villareal pi@sed me off so much last night with the acting and the trying to get people booked and the dive to get the penalty (which the guy who won it couldn't stop smiling) that I found myself at the end hoping that he would save the penalty.

Just like the RS last year when your name is on it then it doesn't mater

i was hoping Villareal would do well as i liked their football when i saw them against us then after that.

but having seen them in the 2 arsenal games i've been applled at how blatently they cheat all the time.

not only do they dive and feign injuries but they make very dirty challenges. Ljunberg was constantly being fouled, worst of which when someone deliverately put their elbow into his chest as he tried to make a run.

another one was henry on a corner who had someone hugging him, holding him then when the guy fell over and tripped henry he actually grabbed henry's leg to stop him doing anything while liying on the ground!

good riddens.

Guest Reg Reagan
your comments often ammuse me reg, but give Arsenal their due, they arent there by fluke! they havent even conceded a goal yet!

so what... why should I give a shit team credit where its due? They dont deserve to be there in the CL finals.

Guest Reg Reagan
So what does a team have to 'do' to deserve to be in the final Reg?

the arses have had an easy run to reach the CL final by playing against shit opposition teams.

the team that i realyy felt sorry for are villareal... they deserved to be in the final after they have fought the hard way to reach where they are...

the arses have had an easy run to reach the CL final by playing against shit opposition teams.

the team that i realyy felt sorry for are villareal... they deserved to be in the final after they have fought the hard way to reach where they are...

Villarreal are dirty cheating scum bags and dont deserve to be european champions wheather they knocked us out or not!

Guest Reg Reagan
I agree with what you say Goldfish.

Reg. It might be me but didn't the Arse beat Real Madrid and Juve.

Also not conceeded a goal for how long in this tourny??

yeah? didnt the RS beat Juve and Chel$ki to be in the CL final and how long did the RS not concede a goal in the tournament?

Guest Reg Reagan
So what are you saying that the RS deserved to be there more than the Arse do?

thats not what i meant... adam said the arses have not yet conceded a goal since their game against real madrid and the rs did the same thing last season