IGNORED

The logic of Evertonians..

Guest tonliv

Such is the bizzre logic of Evertonians, that they seem to have this habbit of judging Evertons success on a game by game basis.

What i mean by that is - if Everton lose a game, then everything is awful and Everton are in crisis etc....

The following week Everton may win a game or pick up a draw against the likes of Chelsea or whoever, like they have just done and suddenly everything is rosy again and Everton are on the way back up again and they will now start winning everything in sight.

Such is the gap that has developed between Liverpool and Everton on Merseyside over the past 30 years or so...that we kopites like to judge our team on what trophys we are/or are not winning, not positions in league tables.

Everton fans seem to judge their team purely on what games they are winning/or not winning or what their finishing position in a league table is.

I suppose that is down to the fact that Everton hardly ever win anything in terms of domestic trophys and the straw has to be clutched at from somewhere :lol:

I'll tell you something guys...its hard you know having to support a team that just cant stop winning trophys year after year, or every couple of years at the most :D

Us poor Kopites eh? :blink:

Edited by tonliv

We judge our team on a 'game by game' basis...

get real - how many efc fans were moaning after the villareal game - none

how many after teh utd game - none.

how many RS fans were up in arms at half time during the CL final - 3-0 down - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YA - Infact the pub i was in, some fans through their shirts at the tv - and that wasn't even after the game - it was at half time!

Talk about a short term memory. Crystal Palace away - 1-0 defeat - RS fans on city Fm moaning about how rubbish they were and how the manager cant sort the team out in the premiership - sound familiar?!

Your talking about logic - I'm sure that you even understand what logic is.

Oh right...no gap eh?

Well just think of all the trophys won by Everton over the last 30 or so years and compare it to what Liverpool have won...

It always comes back to this "very moment in time" with Evertonians and if you want to be fussy about things, i'll take a leaf out of an Evertonians book shall i and say....we are 12th in the league at the moment, so yes technically yes we better than you :lol:

Oh right...no gap eh?

Well just think of all the trophys won by Everton over the last 30 or so years and compare it to what Liverpool have won...

It always comes back to this "very moment in time" with Evertonians  and if you want to be fussy about things, i'll take a leaf out of an Evertonians book shall i and say....we are 12th in the league at the moment, so yes technically yes we better than you  :lol:

Wow - have you got a split personality?

First you accuse us of wallowing in the past and cumbering up the history of the cup winners cup and then you come on here and make a statement about us wanting to talk about the 'very moment in time'.

well all that i can say is that --- history, especially in sport, contributes to nothing. In football, every year, the slate is wiped clean and we all start afresh.

History becomes irrelevant. sport, especially football, is very much for the 'NOW' and not for what happened in the past. Unfortunately for you, the past is of no relevance whatsoever to the current goings on at LFC - I am sorry if that hurts you - but its the truth.

You are now no better than any other club below the top 3. Get over it and move on - you will continue to slip and slide if you don't. :blink:

OK then Rowlo....i ll see it from your point of view then

Lets forget every trophy that either Liverpool or Everton have ever won and wipe the slate clean as of today.

We are 12th..you lot are bottom - so there you have it, we're better and more successful :lol:

Guest fozzie22
Whats this gap shit? 30 yrs?

you truely are a fuckwit.

You are no better than us at this very moment in time.

30yrs ago?

20yrs ago we won the league, 18 yrs ago we won the league.

Such a massive gap that. You are sooo clever...

All true mate..cant remeber the last time the RS won the league.......................