IGNORED

Middlesborough V Everton

FairWooney

Surely...Surely...borough must be too knackered to put up a fight having only had a 1 day break after that huge game last night.

well done to them but surely that must have taken a lot out of them. shame it wasn't an away leg and away to us though, that would really have taken it out of them!

hopefully see anichoebe get at least half an hour this game, turner given at least a half in goal and vidarrson maybe brought on for 20 minutes.

2-0 to the blues

Beattie and Anichoebe

Don't think that Turner will be given half a game. He will either start or sit on the bench unless Wright is injured.

Turner

Neville, Yobo, Ferrari, Naysmith

Arteta, Osman, Davies, VDM

Beattie, McFadden,

Wright, Weir, Kilbane, Anci, Vid

Can't see us getting anything from this game or even the last game against Brom. Boro might be tired but will be on a high after escaping again. Can't even see us scoring a goal. God we need Pistone back to knock a few in :huh::D

2 nil Boro. Jimmy twice

No Arteta says on Everton website but Valente is back in the squad and Ferrari will have a late fitness check.

What are the odds that Ferrari will 'fail' that test????

Kilbane to replace Arteta in the middle and Osman to go out on the wing unless Valente starts and plays right back with Neville pushing up into midfield

No Arteta says on Everton website but Valente is back in the squad and Ferrari will have a late fitness check.

What are the odds that Ferrari will 'fail' that test????

Kilbane to replace Arteta in the middle and Osman to go out on the wing unless Valente starts and plays right back with Neville pushing up into midfield

Right back!?!?!??!?!?!? Valente will play Left back Neville Righht back, Midflied Osman Davies Maybe VDM and Killbane on the wings!

well i reckon moyes will start

---------wright------------

neville--yobo--weir---valente

ossie---davies--kilbane---VDM

---------faddy----BT

but ini a perfect world i would have turner in for wright and ferrari if he is fit for weir.

id bring on anichebe 20mins left along with vidarsson

Does anyone reckon for sentamentality reasons Ferguson will start and be captain next week, I reckon it's a possibility but now we have beaten boro not sure Moyes will risk a higher placing for him having said that Beattie has been a bit naff in last few weeks.

Had a good look at this one, we were playing not, their second string, but their youth team and still it took 89 mins for a Prem side pretty much near full strength, to break them down. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Jimmy Mac was the only player who looked like he was trying to earn a days pay, AVDM will in the fullness of time show what he is made of, but not on this showing.

I found us to be lacking :-

Imagination

Vision

Ability

Determination

and most of all, and this hurts me DESIRE TO F*CKING WIN.

Maybe I am being over critical, but this is my team and I love them more than they know, these players will move on, but my club is still here, and for these no-marks to be wearing the shirt with badge I have on my f*cking skin, breaks my heart.

Moyes, I have supported you and sung your praises, do me a favour and put out a squad who will do the badge justice against an already relegated side on sunday.

Went off on one there, but every now and again you have to get it out of your system.

ATB

Mac

I to felt we should have well coped even if half arsed with the side Boro put out.

However, there's always a cple who fizzle out in the last month during the journey to no where, seems tahts us this time round after all was conceeded etc.

Hoping so & hoping I am not just making excuses for us being simply well..Crap...!!!