IGNORED

Rooney Taken Off Injured

Sorry guys but it's Everton Everton Everton for me, was happy to cheer Rooney on whilst he was with us but can you really say you want that prick gerrard to do well just cos he is wearing different shirt??

If Tim makes it I'd rather see the Socceroos win it before England (both have the same chance methinks i.e. none).

Forgive my lack of patriatism but I'd get more pleasure from 3 points in a meaningless game against WBA next week than seeing that other prick Beckham lift the gold one whilst gerrard/lampard/terry/cole and all the other cronies suck each others cocks in the background.

Rant over, going to bed, goodnight!!

Confrimed today that he has broken 4th bone in Metertasel again.

Says will be back in 6 weeks (when it starts) but quickest anyone has come back was Becks with 7 1/2 weeks.

I know I said before not to take Owen if not fit but think got to take Rooney as hopfully would be fit for after the groups and if can't get passed the groups without him then really have no chance.

I am dif from you Sheedy would happily lose next week to win the world cup and have Rooney fit.

An yes I will be cheering for Gerrard when he plays for England

Confrimed today that he has broken 4th bone in Metertasel again.

Says will be back in 6 weeks (when it starts) but quickest anyone has come back was Becks with 7 1/2 weeks.

I know I said before not to take Owen if not fit but think got to take Rooney as hopfully would be fit for after the groups and if can't get passed the groups without him then really have no chance.

I am dif from you Sheedy would happily lose next week to win the world cup and have Rooney fit.

An yes I will be cheering for Gerrard when he plays for England

And hopefully you'll never be bitten by the bitterness bug like I was but...

with regards a comeback, David Nugent was on the bench for Preston today (don't know if he came on) 6 weeks and two days after breaking his so there's still a chance which will give the red tops something to hark on about for the next six weeks.

Metertasel watch anyone??

Guest Reg Reagan

if it was peter crouch, steven gerrard and jamie carragher...i would have been fine with it but did it have to be wayne rooney 6 weeks before the WC?

I love the World Cup, and don't want to see any class players injured and missing the finals.

I want to see all the best players in the world and doing their stuff. I am not one of those if 'Ronaldiniho was injured England would have a better chance' type of people.

The first World Cup I really got into as a kid was Mexico '86 - With England being knocked out by the Hand of God. But it was Maradonna's skills and brillient goals that was one of the highlight of that tournement, and that world cup wouldn't have been the same without him playing in it, even though it may have cost England dearly in the end.

I want to see as many moments of genuis and sublime skill as possible this summer, and Wayne Rooney has plenty of the above to offer in abundance, so I wish him a speedy recovery.

Roll on the World Cup - becasue I love it!!!!

According to reports today Rooneys injury is far as than first thought and he has several fractures that will take up to 3 months to heal and England are already working on a plan B without him.

When it first happened I thought that he would still play but now not to sure.

Although we (England) need him and i wouldnt wish an injury on anyone the only thing that keeps comming into my mind at the moment is.........

What goes around comes around!

He destroyed our dreams and no his are destroyed too, be careful what you wish for Wayne theres always a price to pay.

these arent only waynes dreams, how many people want England to win the world cup?

you need that special player who shines above the rest, Pele, Ronaldo, Maradonna, Henry, Ronaldinho, and we need Rooney, we will not win the world cup with out him!