IGNORED

Ferrarri

Ian

Everton fans like to gleefully point out how many none British players we have in our Liverpool side.

...and now we have an Everton fan encouraging a move for someone who is not British.

Such hypocrisy :lol:

So its ok for Everton to have None British players in their team, but not for Liverpool....

Hypocrisy number 56469896345329457867595847364959569 from the Everton supporters :lol:

shut up livton, sorry tonliv....

i havent been overly impressed with Ferrari so far, i dont think we have seen enough of him to judge just yet.

whats the deal with him anyway, do we have a right to buy him at the end of the season, did we put down a deposit like we did with Arteta?

I never once said i want you all to stop supporting Everton have i? :lol:

Im just on here defending my beloved Liverpool in the same way that Evertonians go on Liverpool forums to do the same thing :)

Looks alright like to see him start a few more matches he has good pace though and looked eager to win the ball against Chelsea. Will be interesting to see how we do against boro with the possibility of Hibbo,Kroldrup, Yobo and Ferrari all playing in defence will be a young defence with alot of potential and could turn out to be a real solid back 4.

Ferrari i like him has played some good games!

I think that Ferrari has been a very good addition to the squad.

Both full back positions last season lacked the ability to stride forward and support the wingers/midfielders.

Both valente and Ferrari do it a lot - and its something that we have missed.

Unfortunately it doesn't work too well when you have an aging CB (weir) covering!

Hibbert is also benefiting from having the two full backs (and neville) in the squad - they are teaching him to go forward and support...

ferrari - I would like him to stay.

I think that Ferrari has been a very good addition to the squad.

Both full back positions last season lacked the ability to stride forward and support the wingers/midfielders.

Both valente and Ferrari do it a lot - and its something that we have missed.

Unfortunately it doesn't work too well when you have an aging CB (weir) covering!

Hibbert is also benefiting from having the two full backs (and neville) in the squad - they are teaching him to go forward and support...

ferrari - I would like him to stay.

In response to Livtons (or tonliv) -

I have never criticised any club for having foreigners in the side. I have mentioned that both Everton and Liverpool were better clubs when the old rules used to apply (only 3 foreigners) - we had good, british, raw talent - Rush, Sharp, Sheedy, Heath, Whelan, etc.etc.

However, I do not think that there is a problem at the moment with having europeans etc in the squad and team - Football is supposed to be cultural and cosmopolitan - it therefore has to have a 'free' flow for players to play in any country that hosts the great game.

If and when the rules change (back to limiting the amount of foreigners in the side) - the premiership will not be full of so many mercenaries and 'in it for the ride' players - like Kewell.

Can recall @ least twice arteta feeding Hibbert down the Channel & Tony delivering curling threatening crosses.

Was the penalty not awarded via the 2nd phase play after a Hibbert cross was not dealt with & cleared as it should have been?

Nice to see. Has been an oft cry in regards to Tone.

Not a big fan of hibbo..i would rather see yobo at right back tbh

Hibbo tackles better than anyone in the side (in my opinion) but his distribution is worse than anybody's in the side.

In fact - the more time you give him on the ball, the worse the pass is.

If he could pass a ball or cross a ball (like Gary Neville) then he would have England caps to his name - sadly, he doesn't seem to work on his passing!

i think in the last two games his passing has been better...lets hope its continues because is defending is superb, he just cant get forward! :(

He got forward a bit last night and It will have done him the world of good - his inexperience at knowing when to cross the ball showed - a few times he should have crossed first time but looked for a safer option of passing inside to Neville or Davies.

It will come soon....