IGNORED

Piccies Of Yourself..........

Mac

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disagree but I really think Kingdom Of Heaven is one of the worst films I have seen in recent years. I am a fan of Scott's films and even enjoyed Hannibal which a lot of people said was rubbish but Kingdom of heaven was tripe. Orlando Bloom can't carry a film he is a pretty boy with little to no acting ability I mean look in the Lord Of the rings films he had limited dialogue and his sole purpose seemed to be to occasionally do something cool like slide down some stairs on a shield or kill an Oliphaunt on his own. In this film he is basically told he should go off to fight the crusades so he does. In Gladiator Maximus had no choice but to fight but here Orlando just goes off to fight the crusades presumably cos he has nothing better to do. The film is really long and not much happens and the action scenes, when they eventually arrive are nothing you haven't seen before. I say avoid it like the plague but hey tis your funeral :D Oh yeah the ending is kind of uninspiring too [Rant Over]

Edited by L_Blue

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...5a-f11f7909465b

On the piccies of yourself thats me in the middle suited and booted at our prom bout a year and a half ago. Great night ruined cos YNWA was the last song of the night. Being me i stood on the balcony (where that pic was taken) and started singin efc songs with some other lad from our old school.

Edit: It doesnt work!!! :angry:

Edited by Lower Gwladys

Chang our sponsor, have rights to Carlsberg who somehow have a link back to Thai beverages.....Much the muchness.

+ Chang in my humble op tastes like dishwater.

If microsoft were to sponsor the shiote do we all then have to go to linux?... ;)