IGNORED

Tv Connections Quiz 11

Jimmy the blue

I actually think I know this one as I shot a film near Leeds in a small town, cant remember the name of it now, but it held the first Harry Ramsden Fish and Chip Shop.

I'm going to guess with Harry Corbet. Is the sweep in the question the puppet "Sweep" from Sooty and Sweep. Harry Corbet used to do puppet shows in the resteraunts. I think he was his cousin.

I actually think I know this one as I shot a film near Leeds in a small town, cant remember the name of it now, but it held the first Harry Ramsden Fish and Chip Shop.

I'm going to guess with Harry Corbet. Is the sweep in the question the puppet "Sweep" from Sooty and Sweep. Harry Corbet used to do puppet shows in the resteraunts. I think he was his cousin.

Oh fuck off you looked over my shoulder before :lol::lol::lol: Correct mate, well done. Corbett was actually his nephew. Harry H Corbett, who played Harold Steptoe had to insert H in his title because of Equity rules, when asked what it stood for he always replied hanything...................bit more useless knowledge for you :lol::lol:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Oh fuck off you looked over my shoulder before :lol::lol::lol: Correct mate, well done. Corbett was actually his nephew. Harry H Corbett, who played Harold Steptoe and to insert H in his title because of Equiy rules, when asked what it stood for he always replied hanything...................bit more useless knowledge for you :lol::lol:

B) Finally got one!!! Admitadly I had a slight unfair advantage after spending a while in the place that this happened, but still. 1 post, 1 answer. Lovely. :P