IGNORED

Sports Connection Quiz (4)

Jimmy the blue

Didnt want to spoil it Jimmy cos ive not entered into any of the Previous .............. maybe Wembley appearance dates for the 2nd 2 and league winners for the 1st 2, Maybe. ;)

Only works for '33 & '09 though Bill....unless you know something the rest of us don't (quite possible as you were the only one there at the time :lol: ).

CUP FINAL SHIRTS 1ST NUMBERED IN 1933 WE WERE 1 -11 THEY WERE 12-22

I'll give you that Bill before that swine MikeO comes along with some ageiist comment mate

The full answer is 1 to 22 1933 we won the cup 3 - 0 against Citeh, it was the first time numbers were used in a football game but for a strange reason the players numbers went from 1 to 22

Nice one Bill

Guest efctaxi
I'll give you that Bill before that swine MikeO comes along with some ageiist comment mate

The full answer is 1 to 22 1933 we won the cup 3 - 0 against Citeh, it was the first time numbers were used in a football game but for a strange reason the players numbers went from 1 to 22

Nice one Bill

pff :lol:

Glad I have to go to work soon he he :P

Guest efctaxi
Thanks for that Beard, I bet you guessed that I thought you had it from my initial response, taxi thought it was hard :lol::lol:

They're all plippin' hard :lol:

Guest efctaxi
try the present TV one, its about music, you're into music and I understand you're a member of the Cliff Richard fan club :D

Cliff is the dogs bollox :D