IGNORED

Twats

The college I attend that is!! :angry::angry:

I needed to get an authorised absence form so i could attend Brian Labone's funeral on Thursday. I could have not got a form and not turn up for college on Thursday but i thought i would save the hassle on the Friday. So i filled in all the required fields on the form and needed to take it to the assistant principal so he could sign it. When he asked who's funeral i was going to which i replied Labone's he said he was willing to let me go (as he is an Everton fan himself). He also said i had to explain to all my tutors why i wasnt going to be in on the Thursday to which all of them answered OK. I then went back to the assistant principal so he could give me the form and i had to take it up to the MIS office. So i went back and told him that every tutor had agreed to let me take the day off. To which he replied "I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO". Honestly i must have stood there for about 40 seconds just staring at him. He said my attendance wasnt good enough to let me go, but ive only been off college twice since september, i'm up to date with all courses. So the story continues from when i got home and me being a shitbag i got me Mum to ring up the college and ask them why i couldnt go. Then Nick (assistant principal) mirrored what he said earlier but also said that if i didnt turn up for college on Thursday i could be KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE. Me Mum really did turn the heat up then. She asked him who he supported. He replied Everton. She then asked him if he was attending the funeral and he said YES. Well then she was effin and blinding down the phone for about 10 minutes non stop.

So what do you lot think?

Should i go to the funeral and pay my respects to "Mr Everton" who i only met one two occasions?

How much of a twat is Nick (assitant principal) for not letting me go but then saying he is going himself?

I'm so fuckin angry :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The college I attend that is!! :angry:   :angry:

I needed to get an authorised absence form so i could attend Brian Labone's funeral on Thursday. I could have not got a form and not turn up for college on Thursday but i thought i would save the hassle on the Friday. So i filled in all the required fields on the form and needed to take it to the assistant principal so he could sign it. When he asked who's funeral i was going to which i replied Labone's he said he was willing to let me go (as he is an Everton fan himself). He also said i had to explain to all my tutors why i wasnt going to be in on the Thursday to which all of them answered OK. I then went back to the assistant principal so he could give me the form and i had to take it up to the MIS office. So i went back and told him that every tutor had agreed to let me take the day off. To which he replied "I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO". Honestly i must have stood there for about 40 seconds just staring at him. He said my attendance wasnt good enough to let me go, but ive only been off college twice since september, i'm up to date with all courses. So the story continues from when i got home and me being a shitbag i got me Mum to ring up the college and ask them why i couldnt go. Then Nick (assistant principal) mirrored what he said earlier but also said that if i didnt turn up for college on Thursday i could be KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE. Me Mum really did turn the heat up then. She asked him who he supported. He replied Everton. She then asked him if he was attending the funeral and he said YES. Well then she was effin and blinding down the phone for about 10 minutes non stop.

So what do you lot think?

Should i go to the funeral and pay my respects to "Mr Everton" who i only met one two occasions?

How much of a twat is Nick (assitant principal) for not letting me go but then saying he is going himself?

I'm so fuckin angry  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

Blow his car up :lol:

Tricky one this be careful or you could be made an example of!

Feurk em mate take the day before or after off as well....If need be

arrive @ a doc's hold ya stomache. claim cramps & that you are shioting thru the eye of a needle & Bob's ya uncle...he will write you a script you can bin & of most import a note ya tell ya lecturer to shove up his attitude pipe.......... ;)

PatV = "The undisputed King of the Sicky"

...but you'll need to go in disguise in case you bump into the prick. Seriously though don't know your situation..ie..how important college is or whether it's just a time filler. Don't jeapordise your future..you only get one go at this life lark so it'd be a shame to waste it.. :D

Edited by mikeo