IGNORED

Englands Plan B

OK so Tord Grip has said that England will have to come up with a plan B if, as looks likely, the tubby tearaways toe doesn't mend in time. We all know that "Plan B" is not Svens strong point...that is to say he never has one other than to sit on the bench and look enigmatically Swedish.

So here's the solution.

Can you think of a situation where a team, about to start an important competition suddenly realises that they're going to have to cope for the duration without the boy wonder and immediately there's doom and gloom everywhere. Who could possibly have succeeded under those cicumstances, and outperformed even the most wildly optimistic expectations?

See where I'm going with this?

Employ Davie as consultant and immediately reshape the squad...

I see a potential starting eleven of..

Martyn (or Teflon)

Hibbo

Cole

Stubbs (capt)

Terry

P Neville

Lampard

Osman

Beckham

Owen

Beattie

Problem solved..get me the FA on the phone!!! :lol::lol:

OK so Tord Grip has said that England will have to come up with a plan B if, as looks likely, the tubby tearaways toe doesn't mend in time. We all know that "Plan B" is not Svens strong point...that is to say he never has one other than to sit on the bench and look enigmatically Swedish.

So here's the solution.

Can you think of a situation where a team, about to start an important competition suddenly realises that they're going to have to cope for the duration without the boy wonder and immediately there's doom and gloom everywhere. Who could possibly have succeeded under those cicumstances, and outperformed even the most wildly optimistic expectations?

See where I'm going with this?

Employ Davie as consultant and immediately reshape the squad...

I see a potential starting eleven of..

Martyn (or Teflon)

Hibbo

Cole

Stubbs (capt)

Terry

P Neville

Lampard

Osman

Beckham

Owen

Beattie