IGNORED

Tv Connections Quiz (13)

Jimmy the blue

Verity Lambert, first producer of Dr.Who and was commissioned to produce Adam Adamant, there is an episode of Dr.Who entitled War Machines(however I can't find any link to a movie called War Machine, although it is a Marvel character) and struggling on the last so I'll say she married a cast member or crew member of 2001 Space Odyssey.

When I got the WRONG, then my first query is...is it someone who appeared in all four.

Verity Lambert, first producer of Dr.Who and was commissioned to produce Adam Adamant, there is an episode of Dr.Who entitled War Machines(however I can't find any link to a movie called War Machine, although it is a Marvel character) and struggling on the last so I'll say she married a cast member or crew member of 2001 Space Odyssey.

When I got the WRONG, then my first query is...is it someone who appeared in all four.

Have you missed me Beard :lol::lol::lol:

Good first answer but no. I have made a mistake in as much as War Machines I refer to is the spin off from Dr Who and not a separtae movie (its the pills :o )

The person we are talking is connected to all of these shows

Dont think you will have time to put your feet up Jimmy...........................................Kenneth Kendall, the ex-news reader appeared in all 4, mainly as himself or depicting a newsreader. Now if that isn't right then I will sell my prized possession of a £78 cup final ticket. :lol::P

Dont think you will have time to put your feet up Jimmy...........................................Kenneth Kendall, the ex-news reader appeared in all 4, mainly as himself or depicting a newsreader. Now if that isn't right then I will sell my prized possession of a £78 cup final ticket. :lol::P

Yours is the seat alongside the Queen you bastard :lol::lol: , how did you get that one so quickly, taxi thought it was Mary Whitehouse B) . I noticed in the wiki entry that he was mentioned as being in the War Machines show which upset me a tad but no mind you've cracked it far quicker than I thought you would, revenge will be sweet :lol:

Cheers Jim, I actually got it from the 2001 Space Odyssey link. To be honest I didn't realise that film was made so many years ago and Kenneth Kendall and Leonard Rossiter had a couple of the few speaking parts in it.

p.s. I shall endeavour to ask Her Maj, that one, on the 30th, just to pass the time away during the National Anthem ;)

Edited by The Beard

Guest efctaxi
Yours is the seat alongside the Queen you bastard :lol::lol: , how did you get that one so quickly, taxi thought it was Mary Whitehouse B) . I noticed in the wiki entry that he was mentioned as being in the War Machines show which upset me a tad but no mind you've cracked it far quicker than I thought you would, revenge will be sweet :lol:

Apparantly some of the characters were based on her :)

Apparantly some of the characters were based on her :)

Being a devious bastard mate I know :lol::lol::lol:

It's a great pity that the Beard got it that quickly because some of the clues I had lined up were great like he was the most seen face on the box in the 70's, had his own series in the 80's, he starred with a woman and the likes but then old hairy face went smart arse on me, I have already posted my revenge :lol::lol::lol: