IGNORED

Tv Connections Quiz (14)

Jimmy the blue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five days and you are all still scratching your heads to get round this one mwhahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Four weeks and you've given up on mine Jim.

Consequently I'm sulking and refuse to take any further part in your shabby and ambiguous questionings :jerry: .

Jimmy, I have been waiting for you to answer my query re: the film sons and Lovers or are we talking the 80's spin off and is Lovejoy the tv series starring Ian mcShane.

What you want clues, bloody hell. Here we go, as for which picture, that would be telling, as for Lovejoy yes its the TV series :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Four weeks and you've given up on mine Jim.

Consequently I'm sulking and refuse to take any further part in your shabby and ambiguous questionings :jerry: .

Bloody hell is that still going, I've had a near heart attack, been under doctors orders and got right royally pissed in that time as well as having a holiday. I had assumed that your question had been answered by Taxi, bump the bloody thing and give us all a go but don't moan at us lot ignoring your poser if you ignore it yourself :P:P:P:P (that told him lads :lol::lol::lol: )

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Jimmy, I have been waiting for you to answer my query re: the film sons and Lovers or are we talking the 80's spin off and is Lovejoy the tv series starring Ian mcShane.

I've just looked at your 'question' and find you have miserably to respond to my question within that thread (posted 1 May) yet you contemptuously come along and moan at everyone for not replying......................you are a cad sir, a bounder and nerdowell :P:P:P

Guest efctaxi
Jimmy, you Sir, are the cad, bounder and dare I say it, a right Royal Rapscallion, besmirching my name when it was no other than the Hansom cab driver himself who posted words of devilment.

p.s all I wanted was a f**king clue, you f**king devilish **** ;)

Handsome sir :D

Jimmy, you Sir, are the cad, bounder and dare I say it, a right Royal Rapscallion, besmirching my name when it was no other than the Hansom cab driver himself who posted words of devilment.

p.s all I wanted was a f**king clue, you f**king devilish **** ;)

OMG I made a mistake Mr Beard, my barbs were intended for Mr O, the big booby, the nerdowell and all round moaning bastard, please accept my apologies. There again if you are that good at logical matters you'd have guessed that in the first place so sod off as your question had already been answered you git:lol: :lol::lol::lol::P