IGNORED

Everton Team Not That Weak !

AFTER STUDYING THE TEAM SHEET CLOSE I REALLY BELIEVE WE HAVE A COMPETITIVE TEAM AND MAYBE 3-4 NEW SIGNINGS WILL BE NEEDED :-

TIM HOWARD ( SEASON LONG LOAN )

NIGEL MARTYN

RICHARD WRIGHT

IAN TURNER

JOSEPH YOBO

DAVID WEIR

ALAN STUBBS

ALASSANDRO PISTONE

NUNO VALENTE

TONY HIBBURT

GARY NAYSMITH

PHIL NEVILLE

SIMON DAVIES

LEON OSMAN

ANDY VAN DER MEYDE

KEVIN KILBANE

TIM CAHILL

MIKAEL ARTETA

LEE CARSLEY

BJARNI VIDARSON

JAMES BEATTIE

JAMES MCFADDEN

JAMES VAUGHAN

VICTOR ANICHEBE

PERSONNALY I BELIEVE MOYES NEEDS TO PURCHASE 2 DEFENDERS TO REPLACE MATTEO FERRARI AND PER KROLDRUP :-

MAYBE JOLEON LESCOT OR MATTHEW UPSON AND SOMEONE FROM THE 1ST DIVISION FOR BACKUP LIKE KENNY CUNNINGHAM OR MARIO MELCHOIT (AVAILABLE ON A FREE)

THEN WE NEED A PROVEN FORWARD AS ANICHEBE AND VAUGHAN WOULD REALLY BENEFIT A SEASON LONG LOAN IN THE LOWER DIVISIONS IT WORKED WONDERS FOR OSMAN AT DERBY.

ANDY Johnson OR ZALAYETA AT JUVENTUS. AND ONE OF EITHER LEE TRUNDLE OR DAVID NUGENT.

THEN IF HE CAN STERTCH IT MAYBE GO AFTER JERMAIN PENNANT OR JULIAN GREY WHO WILL GIVE US NATURAL WIDTH ON THE LEFT WITH AVDM ON THE RIGHT.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO AIR YOUR VIEWS

SCONNER.

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE BIG DUNC YOUR AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND IN MY EYES MATE.

AFTER STUDYING THE TEAM SHEET CLOSE I REALLY BELIEVE WE HAVE A COMPETITIVE TEAM AND MAYBE 3-4 NEW SIGNINGS WILL BE NEEDED :-

NIGEL MARTYN

RICHARD WRIGHT

IAN TURNER

JOSEPH YOBO

DAVID WEIR

ALAN STUBBS

ALASSANDRO PISTONE

NUNO VALENTE

TONY HIBBURT

GARY NAYSMITH

PHIL NEVILLE

SIMON DAVIES

LEON OSMAN

ANDY VAN DER MEYDE

KEVIN KILBANE

TIM CAHILL

MIKAEL ARTETA

LEE CARSLEY

BJARNI VIDARSON

JAMES BEATTIE

JAMES MCFADDEN

JAMES VAUGHAN

VICTOR ANICHEBE

PERSONNALY I BELIEVE MOYES NEEDS TO PURCHASE 2 DEFENDERS TO REPLACE MATTEO FERRARI AND PER KROLDRUP :-

MAYBE JOLEON LESCOT OR MATTHEW UPSON AND SOMEONE FROM THE 1ST DIVISION FOR BACKUP LIKE KENNY CUNNINGHAM OR MARIO MELCHOIT (AVAILABLE ON A FREE)

THEN WE NEED A PROVEN FORWARD AS ANICHEBE AND VAUGHAN WOULD REALLY BENEFIT A SEASON LONG LOAN IN THE LOWER DIVISIONS IT WORKED WONDERS FOR OSMAN AT DERBY.

ANDY Johnson OR ZALAYETA AT JUVENTUS. AND ONE OF EITHER LEE TRUNDLE OR DAVID NUGENT.

THEN IF HE CAN STERTCH IT MAYBE GO AFTER JERMAIN PENNANT OR JULIAN GREY WHO WILL GIVE US NATURAL WIDTH ON THE LEFT WITH AVDM ON THE RIGHT.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO AIR YOUR VIEWS

SCONNER.

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE BIG DUNC YOUR AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND IN MY EYES MATE.

Here here its not all doom and gloom, we aint gona be title challengers but we can compete.

Guest fozzie22

NIGEL MARTYN  Crocked,old..(sadly)

RICHARD WRIGHT frightening

IAN TURNER

JOSEPH YOBO

DAVID WEIR old,shite,DM's bum boy,

ALAN STUBBS,old..

ALASSANDRO PISTONE shit and how many games did he play last season?

NUNO VALENTE

TONY HIBBURT

GARY NAYSMITH Shit and how many games did he play last season?

PHIL NEVILLE

SIMON DAVIES Dreadful signing

LEON OSMAN

ANDY VAN DER MEYDE Crocked and how many games did he play last season?

KEVIN KILBANE  :blink:

TIM CAHILL

MIKAEL ARTETA

LEE CARSLEY mOld and how many games did he play last season?

BJARNI VIDARSON Who?

JAMES BEATTIE Crap

JAMES MCFADDEN Getting games becuase noelse to fill in

JAMES VAUGHAN Crocked,too young and dare i say how many games did he play last season?

VICTOR ANICHEBE C'mon he's a kid,not going to play many games.

And this our glorious squad who totaled a grand total of 34 goals in the league...

Its more of the same next time round..get used to it.

I agree with Fozie mainly.

I think that VDM will come good. I mean have you seen how good he is on Pro Evo 5 and Championship manager :D (sorry couldn't help myself)

Agre with what you say about the defenders.

think that Beattie is starting to come good and if can get a partner for him should get a few more goals.

Defence really worries me as beleive that Yobo will go and will start with the 2 old farts in defence.

DM must expect that Yobo is leaving or that can't get another defender in otherwise surely wouldn't keep both of them

i think that if we keep the team ( well most of them) together than we will have a good chance of the uefa cup next season. look at our midfield

neville

van der meyde cahill arteta osman

that midfield is better than any other team outside of the top 4 and with someone up front to compliment beattie we will have a very good team next season. c'mon blues we are the peoples club and we never say die.

lee trundle is laughable

and am afriad i think our team is poor and we wil lstruggle... midfield isnt good enuff ... arca and nolan, wud make it good. but neville was poor, cahill, isnt a good enuff central midfielder, kilbane is wank, osman isnt good enuff.

defence we got problems, yobo i think will go, and i dotn blame him. weir and stubbs.....its a horrible thought. i fear for our safety next year.

had enough of moyes, and i think next season will be worse and all the 'loyal' people will start to see he is indeed useless

Guest fozzie22
Thats if, and its a big IF the players have the hunger and want to play, unlike the first 10 games of the season just gone.

But its not the worst squad in the premier,  Just needs tweaking here and there.  :)

Big thing is though licker is that other squads will imrove again next season,will we?

Sconner, I'm with all you say. Already pleased with the way DM went in early to secure Howard. One point, I hope Faddy wants to stay, he's young and proved himself in the second half of the season and I don't think all the gossip about his 'personal leanings' is helping, serves us right if he leaves (then becomes a sucess elsewhere).

we need to get rid of the dead wood, then get signings

to go for me:

davies (utter shite)

weir (shite, too old)

stubbs (too old, could be kept for cover)

wright (shite)

martyn (if we need him keep him for cover but hes gettin on now :( )

carsley (not the same player, too old)

pistone (shite)

naysmith (shite)

phil nevill (why the fuck most evertonians rave on about him is beyond me, hes versatile but that doesnt make him a good player, just shit in many positions)

kilbane (dont need to say nething about him....)

one or two could be kept as back up but they are the ones i dont want to see startin week in, week out at Goodison, wer Everton fc for fuck sake! better players desperatly needed

I think there are some very good players in our squad just needs tweeking a bit a new striker is a must and a young center half, but all in all are midfield is good but we are not putting the ball in the back of the net. Hopefully dm will pull his finger out in the transfer market and will get a decent striker to compliment beattie up front

Edited by tino

WE JUST NEED TO GIVE PLAYERS A CHANCE REALLY IF IM BEING HONEST DAVIES IS SHITE BUT HE RELLY HASN'T HAD MUCH CHANCE OF IMPRESSING MAYBE A GOOD PRE SEASON AND NEVILLE DAVIES VDM AND BEATTIE ALONG WITH UP COMING YOUNGSTERS LIKE ANICHEBE VAUGHN OSMAN AND MCFADDEN CAN IMPROVE US AND PUSH US UP 2 UEFA CUP. Everton THIS SEASON REMIND ME OF BLACKBURN LAST SEASON AND MAYBE WE COULD DO NEXT SEASON WHAT BLACKBURN DID THIS SEASON. THEY NO WERE NEAR AS GOOD AS US. NAME THERE BEST PLAYERS AND WE HAVE EQUALLY GOOD PLAYERS AND MORE.

BELLAMY (NO OTHER GOOD STRICKERS )

WE HAVE BEATTIE AND MCFADDEN

PEDERSEN AND REID (TWO GOOD MIDFIELDERS)

WE HAVE CAHILL, NEVILLE, ARTETA AND VAN DER MEYDE

KEEPER FREIDEL

WE HAVE MARTYN AND HOWARD AND TRICKY DICKY

OVERALL WE ARE BY FAR A BETTER TEAM THAN BLACKBURN AND BOLTON AND WIGAN.

WE WILL BE BACK IN EUROPE AFTER NEXT SEASON I PUT MY LIFE ON IT.

COME ON MOYES AND IRVINE PUT PRESSURE ON THE PLAYERS, KENWRIGHT AND THE BOARD TO TRUST YOU AND INVEST SOME DECENT FUNDS FOR THE TEAM, A NEW GROUND AND BETTER TRAINING GROUND A YOUTH FACILITIES.

I NO ITS A BIT TO ASK TO THEY CAN START THE SLOW PROCESS AND GRADUALLY GET IT SORTED.