IGNORED

Tottenham Got Rorted!

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Tottenham got rorted on sunday after 8 of their players were all feeling unwell after being food poisoned at the Marriott Hotel they were staying at in London!

At around 5am... 8 of their players ended up having diaphorrea and had to take anti diaphorrea pills to play against West Ham

Tottenham have requested to postpone their game against west ham to the FA and have rejected it...

now look what happened... because of this... they miss out on CL and 10million prize money!

Edited by Reg Reagan

well i know its a shame for them but i feel glad they didnt get 4th place.

think about it. we hardly got the praise we deserved for gettin 4th last season considering we nearly went down the season before and only spent 2.5 million on transfers.

now i reckon if spurs got 4th they would have been treated like gods by the media and they will forget that we did it by spending less money

Personally I think Spurs got shafted. They asked to postpone the game, West Ham agreed, and the FA say no! Saying that Spurs should have a big enough squad to combat injuries. Um yer i bet every team plans for having the majority of their first team getting food poisoning the day of a game. The FA are just a joke

They had 8 players ill. And?

Plenty of teams have had that many players (or more) injured at stages this season and they didn't complain. This is no different. Spurs should stop moaning and accept it.

Its not like they were destroyed by West Ham, which suggests that the team that played (which included some of the supposedly 'ill') were well enough and strong enough to put in a decent enough performance, away from home against the FA Cup finalists.

Not a leg to stand on I'm afraid.

They're now suggesting it wasn't the food, just a bug which one player passed around...and what does "rorted" mean?

So are we now accusing the sick Spurs players of kissing eachother goodnight before they went to bed??

Reg has given us a definition of "rorted" before but i cant remember what he said, could be anything knowing Reg but he is an egg chaser from St Hellens at heart so.....?