IGNORED

Stop

You say give him a chance but look at his record.

Not saying it is all bad as he has made some good signings, however we have known for a while that we needed a knew striker and yet no new striker.

Think that Howard is a good signing and a loan deal is good as no money out apart from wages, however we now have 5 goalkeepers. We have more goalkeepers than strikers.

To keep Weir and Stubbs is just plan wrong. How many times did Weir get done last season.

I can sort of agree with Stubbs signing a new contract but for god sake Weir is 36 tomorrow.

How many other 36 year olds outfield players are still playing?? can only think of Teddy.

DM will have to have a very good close season for my opinion to change which has slowly changed over the year to thinking that maybe he is not the man to be handling players contracts and talks

You say give him a chance but look at his record.

Not saying it is all bad as he has made some good signings, however we have known for a while that we needed a knew striker and yet no new striker.

Think that Howard is a good signing and a loan deal is good as no money out apart from wages, however we now have 5 goalkeepers. We have more goalkeepers than strikers.

To keep Weir and Stubbs is just plan wrong. How many times did Weir get done last season.

I can sort of agree with Stubbs signing a new contract but for god sake Weir is 36 tomorrow.

How many other 36 year olds outfield players are still playing?? can only think of Teddy.

DM will have to have a very good close season for my opinion to change which has slowly changed over the year to thinking that maybe he is not the man to be handling players contracts and talks

Now or roll back time to Walter Smith?

People the window isnt even open yet so can we stop the negativity FFS theres less moaning off the West Brom, Birmingham & Mackem fans and they have to play Championship next season!

sorry, but when the summer starts off with us offering extensions to weir and stubbs, then it is very tough to be positive........that is the sign of a club going nowhere fast........if yobo leaves in the summer (and I reckon there's a good chance of that) I think we're heading for sh*t

FFS, weir and stubbs!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Guest fozzie22
People the window isnt even open yet so can we stop the negativity FFS theres less moaning off the West Brom, Birmingham & Mackem fans and they have to play Championship next season!

Thats why its called a forum..you may think the sun shines out of moyes's arse (it doesnt by the way,that lum you see is wier) but a lot of others dont.

Thats why its called a forum..you may think the sun shines out of moyes's arse (it doesnt by the way,that lum you see is wier) but a lot of others dont.

I dont think moyes is doing a good job i just think theres far less to complain about than there has been in the last 10 years. We're still shit but we aint in any danger lets all take a breath of clear air before we demand a charge to the sumit!