IGNORED

Ps3 Prices.....

Guest fozzie22

Guest fozzie22
£340 for 20Gb or £410 for 60Gb

Thats what it should be..but in all of sonys PS releases they have converted $ into £ i.e $299 for the PS2 at launch became £299 over here.

They are trying to screw every last penny out of us and as Adam says hopefully the 360 should be down in price by then.

I looked at getting a xbox 360 the other month but misses still won't let me cos we have just brought our first house that we have gutted and re doing so we 'can't afford anything like that at the moment, you already have an xbox, ps2, ds, gamecube, pc, ps1, what do you need another consol for' so I accept that and suffer.

And then 2 days ago she tells me she wants to go on holiday in September to Tenerife.

So I can't spend £300 on xbox 360 but she wants to spend £2k on a 2 week holiday.

Anyway at least if we go I should be able to get a PSP to take with me. Played 1 yesterday and it was great

I looked at getting a xbox 360 the other month but misses still won't let me cos we have just brought our first house that we have gutted and re doing so we 'can't afford anything like that at the moment, you already have an xbox, ps2, ds, gamecube, pc, ps1, what do you need another consol for' so I accept that and suffer.

And then 2 days ago she tells me she wants to go on holiday in September to Tenerife.

So I can't spend £300 on xbox 360 but she wants to spend £2k on a 2 week holiday.

Anyway at least if we go I should be able to get a PSP to take with me. Played 1 yesterday and it was great

Southport is nice this time of year, get the 360 :unsure:

I wouldn't mind going to Wales but misses doesn't want to 'go back home' think she is worried that I would leave her there.

I think that the 360 will drop its price in the next 4 months or so and might get one then.

Was really impressed with the psp and that was with playing golf on it and I don't even like golf games