IGNORED

Riddle Me This...

Lowensda

This is a most unusual paragraph - and so is its companion paragraph that follows. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is worng with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing. If you can do it in half an hour, you may claim an approach to wisdom, but if you can't do it in half an hour...find our solution

a detective found a dead man sitting at his desk with a gun in his hand, and a tape recorder was on his desk...the detective came in and picked up the tape recorder and pressed the play button...he heard "i am sick of my life. i have no purpose to live" and then a gunshot.

the detective instantly knew it was murder, not suicide. how?

a detective found a dead man sitting at his desk with a gun in his hand, and a tape recorder was on his desk...the detective came in and picked up the tape recorder and pressed the play button...he heard "i am sick of my life. i have no purpose to live" and then a gunshot.

Tape was rewound :) .

Guest efctaxi

Either the tape machine was auto rewind ..............

The murderer was still in the loo having a cup of tea with an ' I'm a murderer ' sign round his neck . :P

Guest efctaxi
Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

You guys are good, hmm...

i******d

and this....

Taxi is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

Tax, i made you younger ;)

I know this one mate , so I'll leave it for others .

PS .

If you don't want guys to cheat and use google , rewrite them in your own words :)

i******d

I know this one mate , so I'll leave it for others .

PS .

If you don't want guys to cheat and use google , rewrite them in your own words :)

Is that what you've been doing? You sly fox, Tax! I will come back after my meetings, and foil you all :lol: hahahaha. Evil Laugh, doesnt have the same effect writing, does it.... :(

Guest efctaxi
Taxi..i got one. re-worked so you can't cheat...

You can spin me. You can also wheel and twist me. But i can turn without moving. What am i?

A compass ?

Unless you're talking about turning sour etc .

Edited by efctaxi

Got another one for you...

I can turn polar bears white

and I will make you cry.

I can make men pee

and make girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

and normal people look like celebs.

I will turn pancakes brown

and i can make your champane bubble.

If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.

If you look at me, you'll pop.

Can you guess the riddle?

Guest efctaxi
The best answer would seem to be...

....no.

Or maybe...

Yes....I can guess...but not the right answer.

Googler :lol:

Three aliens 1 , 2 , and 3 are summoned, randomly, True, False, and Random. True speaks the truth, False tells porkie pies, but Random answers in whatever way he likes. Determine the names of 1,2 & 3 by playing yes-no.... your allowed 3 goes; 1 question per alien. The aliens can speak english, but will answer in their own language, the alien words for yes and no are “ummpa” and “lumpa”, in some order. You have no idea what the hell they are talking about.....

Determine the identities of Aliens 1 2 & 3 and explain how you discovered their names

Three aliens 1 , 2 , and 3 are summoned, randomly, True, False, and Random. True speaks the truth, False tells porkie pies, but Random answers in whatever way he likes. Determine the names of 1,2 & 3 by playing yes-no.... your allowed 3 goes; 1 question per alien. The aliens can speak english, but will answer in their own language, the alien words for yes and no are “ummpa” and “lumpa”, in some order. You have no idea what the hell they are talking about.....

Determine the identities of Aliens 1 2 & 3 and explain how you discovered their names

Do you want me to actually answer this? I will work it out but if you are aware, the original used 'gods' and the answer in tale is mahoosive!!