IGNORED

Looks Like The Clearout Is Continuing.

His bloody fault for signing someone that was injured in the first place.

I am sure that if he was over 34 and injured he would keep him.

We will sell him for £1m and he will show what he can do with someone else.

Could understand if we spent about £5m on him and wanted to get £3m back (wait a minute that sounds familer)

Should keep him but for all we know DM has fallen out with him cos maybe he has a bit more flair than the golden oldies

You do have to laugh to some degree. We seem determined to make our limited funds have the most possible impact - and we would all agree that this is what we want. We seem to turn down quite a few players that either fail their medical or are unconvincing in medical terms.

But lets look at the players we brought in last summer - Valente, Van Der Meyde, Kroldrup, Davies, Neville and Ferrari.

Phil Neville - well done lad, keep up the honesty & good work.

Valente - dodgy start, a few too many niggly injuries but will come good for us I think.

The rest? A waste of money.

I would also like to see VDM getting another season - I am sure we would still get £1M for him next summer, if that is the figure banded about. He has shown some glimses of being a very good player for us.

However, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, maybe he is really struggling to be injury free, and better to cut our losses

I would guess he is on decent wages, so it could be a case of freeing up cash for new players. I don't mind if he goes, as long as a replacment comes instead.

Knowing our luck, we will sell him to Wigan or Bolton and he will be injury free for the next two season and be the PFA Player of the Year.

it is not as if decent players are beating the door down to come to Goodison. From the glimises we have seen I would say overall worth giving him a crack at next seasonm, who else we gonna get?h

Guest fozzie22
His bloody fault for signing someone that was injured in the first place.

I am sure that if he was over 34 and injured he would keep him.

We will sell him for £1m and he will show what he can do with someone else.

Could understand if we spent about £5m on him and wanted to get £3m back (wait a minute that sounds familer)

Should keep him but for all we know DM has fallen out with him cos maybe he has a bit more flair than the golden oldies

I seem to remember saying this about this wastrel last summer........

I really hope that the DM supporters have some insight as to what he's up to becuase i cant fucking fathom him out at all.

Come back mike walker i say.