IGNORED

Van Der Meyde Being Sold Fir £1 Mill

The only way i would sell VDM is if he was disrupting the dressing room because bringing in 1mil will do very little for the club but loosing all that potential is a massive blow. I would lay down the law and tell him he's out in january if he doesnt produce the goods then send him on his hollidays and see what comes back!

Dispite all that another diabolical bit of transfare business!!

surely not. its a joke if this happens. when we bought him we knew he would take time to come back from injury and more time to show his best, ok it has taken even longer than thought but the guy is a dutch international and should be given, as said, at leat til january

surely not. its a joke if this happens. when we bought him we knew he would take time to come back from injury and more time to show his best, ok it has taken even longer than thought but the guy is a dutch international and should be given, as said, at leat til january

Wht is moyes doing...

first Ferrari and now VDM...

He will probably sell Arteta, Hibbert and Yobo next...

Cant get my head around it.

VDM was injured and then didn't have the best of games against Boro - so what - he had just come back from injury!

He played some great crosses when I watched him and he had good skill on the ball...

so, obviously moyes cant handle that...........

I bet he keeps the dynamic kilbane though!

Agree Rowlo.

If I was Yobo, Hibbo, Arteta and Cahill I would look at leaving.

They have nothing going for them they are 2 young to stay at Everton as you have to be over 32 to get picked next season I believe.

Either get somone above DM to handle the transfers and contracts or get rid of DM altogether

This belongs in the rumour thread surely! Sounds like a load of bollocks to me and VDM is all over the web saying how he wants to stay and prove himself. Doubts about his injury record for sure but he showed, in small amounts, what he's capable of...and you don't get eighteen games for Holland (nearly said Dutch Caps :lol: ) if you can't play.

Agree Rowlo.

If I was Yobo, Hibbo, Arteta and Cahill I would look at leaving.

They have nothing going for them they are 2 young to stay at Everton as you have to be over 32 to get picked next season I believe.

Either get somone above DM to handle the transfers and contracts or get rid of DM altogether

hibbert cant do better than Everton......simple ...and cahill isnt that great anyway

yobo and arteta on the other hand are wasting their time under moyes, and if they leave i would fully support their decision and wish them the best, i wouldn't blame them at all

hibbert cant do better than Everton......simple ...and cahill isnt that great anyway

yobo and arteta on the other hand are wasting their time under moyes, and if they leave i would fully support their decision and wish them the best, i wouldn't blame them at all

personally i dont see y everyone raves bout yobo. if he went in the summer i wudnt be too fussed. i think hibbo plays betta then yobo. but thats my personal opinion.

but i agree with the arteta thing. i think we will get one more season out of him and if we dont come up with the goods then he'll go. and just to rub salt into the wound, prob to the RS, as he's rly good mates with alonso and garcia. wud be devastated if he left though.

Well blow me! I thought this site had gone!

Keep VDM-he's one of the only players we have who can change a game and plyrs like that tend to be eratic but they're worth it.

We'd be worse off if we did sell for £1mill.

He's not even had a pre-season so give chance. This one is no Kroldrup! :rolleyes:

i think he deserves another chance, fuck beattie had long enuff to prove himself and hes startin to come good

lets give him a pre season eh boys ;)

sounds about right ;) give the lad a chance for fuck sake hes been injured , lets wait an see before we all pass judgment on vdm , we could all be eating are words next season ;)

Guest fozzie22
Maybe VDM is on huge wages (i am assuming that he is, dutch international, former inter player and all) and him being injured all the time is not helping Moyes.

Another viewpoint on the situation...

And a valid one for once

Moyes just isn't cutting it in the market.. some of his desicions are beyond belief.

like what?

vdm and ferrari havent been in the side much thru injury. thats no good. injury prone players are no use to us.

i think vdm is a good player may be ok if he can get fit and keep fit. otherwise we can't afford him.

ferrari has only played about 6 games all season. thats not good enough.

Guest fozzie22
like what?

vdm and ferrari havent been in the side much thru injury. thats no good. injury prone players are no use to us.

i think vdm is a good player may be ok if he can get fit and keep fit. otherwise we can't afford him.

ferrari has only played about 6 games all season. thats not good enough.

And it seem to recall it was our glorious leader who signed them both..lest we forget the Koldrup fiasco as well

It only needed someone to do their homework and they would have known it was a bad deal.

Van Der Meyde has played an average of seven games in each of his last 4 seasons, the man is either a f##kin big lead swinger or he is a cripple, either way he is no good to us if he is getting paid over 1million pounds for playing 6 games a season.

He joins other players like Kroldup, Li Tie, and Pistone, who are draining this club of resources we just havent got, we cannot continue to carry any passengers, and to get about 10 games all season from four players combined, is a serious drain on the clubs finances.

I SAY AS WITH KROLDRUP, GET RID. COS WE CANNOT AFFORD TO CARRY ANY PASSENGERS.

Guest fozzie22
It only needed someone to do their homework and they would have known it was a bad deal.

Van Der  Meyde has played an average of seven games in each of his last 4 seasons, the man is either a f##kin big lead swinger or he is a cripple, either way he is no good to us if he is getting paid over 1million pounds for playing 6 games a season.

He joins other players like Kroldup, Li Tie, and Pistone, who are draining this club of resources we just havent got,  we cannot continue to carry any passengers, and to get about 10 games all season from four players combined, is a serious drain on the clubs finances.

I SAY AS WITH KROLDRUP, GET RID.  COS WE CANNOT AFFORD TO CARRY ANY PASSENGERS.

agreed