IGNORED

Tim Cahill

On the radar of.............................................................................

Man United, well thats what Rooneys brother told me today, wonder if he's mistaken for Man City or I wonder if he's just another Croxteth blagger.

Edited by The Beard

Andy Cross (Tottenham Hotspur fan) says...

I'm currently in Australia working and went into a bank in Sydney near where Tim Cahill grew up, got chatting to a member of staff who went to school with Tim and is a family friend, and he tells me Mr Cahill wants to leave England (hates the weather) with Italy his prefered destination, either this season or next! Ciao!

got that off http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12193_2920077,00.html

Oh haha. Timmy noticed this season that weather aint best possible in britain. Makes me laughing. Of course he would like to test other countryes, but cause of weather, lol. I dont believe he is goign anywhere elsi in EPL anymore, but somewhere other country is possible.

hmmm they spent 10 mil on valencia, leaving them with 70m, hmm they simple can't afford cahill. as i say he worth 75m. after all superman wears Tim Cahill PJ

realisticaly i can't see him going for under 20 mil

Edited by Romey 1878

sorry to dampen your dillusional transfer specualtion plus random high valuations. Cahill is brilliant int he system we use, an excellent player, he is now approaching 30. Someone mentions Sheva at 30 moving for big bucks, this fella was AC Milans leading player, he scored many goals not only int he league but the champions league, he was at the time ukraines best asset. Same with Frank Lampard, he has played at the top of the game for years, although we hate him, he is one of chelseas, and englands leading players. Cahill at his age would cost a team no more than 10mil, but moyes obv wouldnt sell for that, but you wouldnt get much more bidding from teams over 10 mil. Hes here for a bit longer anyway, he will probli play his last days in austrailia i think

To be honest dont think Timmy is movin anywhere at the mo.......and if he does it would be less than 10 mill, cos of his age.

Agree that Timmy will spend the last years of his playin days back in OZ .He loves his country and unless someone comes in with silly money thats were he will lay his hat :)

Andy Cross (Tottenham Hotspur fan) says...

I'm currently in Australia working and went into a bank in Sydney near where Tim Cahill grew up, got chatting to a member of staff who went to school with Tim and is a family friend, and he tells me Mr Cahill wants to leave England (hates the weather) with Italy his prefered destination, either this season or next! Ciao!

got that off http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12193_2920077,00.html

thats the silliest thing ive ever heard, tim cahill loves everton, and in my opinion he wont play at another european club, a few more years in the prem league and then a couple of seasons back in the a league, hopefully at adelaide united :)

Sheva went to chelsea for 30 mil at 30 and fat frank was linked with inter at 30 for 20 mil. I would not want cahill to go for any money but 20 mil should be the starting point.

Abramovic would have payed anything to have his favorite player at the club, hell, he even lost mourinho because of it, since jose didn't want him. Frank's the same, power struggles between mourinho and abramovic.

Anyways, I don't think tim would go for so much, and as for United's interest, I don't know...

They wanted Benzema, Ribery and Valencia, and only have Valencia so far, with Benzema going to real and Ribery giving them a big fat no. Villa isn't interested in moving to England, Atletico are holding on for dear life onto Aguero, and United still have a big cash surplus that clubs are gonna try and milk out of them.

It's not gonna be easy for sir Alex to reeinforce the team...

I think SAF believes Tim is the quick fix. I think he will do well, especially with the type of link up players that will feed him the ball. He should score a lot of goals with his head.

Good luck Tim. Thanks for all our times at Everton. I think you deserve to play for trophys.

Always welcome at Everton!

I think SAF believes Tim is the quick fix. I think he will do well, especially with the type of link up players that will feed him the ball. He should score a lot of goals with his head.

Good luck Tim. Thanks for all our times at Everton. I think you deserve to play for trophys.

Always welcome at Everton!

say you are right? i wana know 2 things...a) how do you know? and B ) what else do you know (i.e transfers)

Edited by tenaciousj

Cahill and Lescott,

On the radar of.............................................................................

Man United, well thats what Rooneys brother told me today, wonder if he's mistaken for Man City or I wonder if he's just another Croxteth blagger.

I posted that on 22nd June, not one reply but when some journo is scrambling to fill the pages of his newspaper some folk decide there maybe some verity in his words.

Edited by The Beard

Guest efctaxi
Cahill and Lescott,

I posted that on 22nd June, not one reply but when some journo is scrambling to fill the pages of his newspaper some folk decide there maybe some verity in his words.

Stop being jealous just because we got 18 replies and you got none :lol: