IGNORED

Weir And Stubbs Leaves Evertonfc....

Imagine Weir and Stuffs fail to extend their contracts with us....with the limited $$ we have to buy players, what will our defence be? Seems scarry to me when i see those newly promoted clubs can prise both the players away from us with a longer contact and higher salary !!!...So what happens next?

No choice other than to buy (somehow) or loan.

I can see Weir leaving but I reckon Stubbsy will stay cos he knows he made a mistake leaving last summer.

Hibbert, Yobo, Stubbs, Valente

And to be honest, we could still get rid of Naysmith and not notice :P

But what concerns me is if these two were to leave,then we need minimum of 3 defenders.Since we have limited cash, i wonder how the hell are we gonna get 3 defenders,2(hopefully) midfielders and 2(hopefully) attackers! Total 7 players with limited funds.Yes u can go for loans, but how many quality loan players do we have.Since $$$ is concern here, i hope these two stays another year.I am no big fan of weir either, but the situation seeks them to stay for another year i suppose.And i also read somehere sheff and leeds are keep to hijack both weir and stubs and that does not sound good to me!

Guest fozzie22
But what concerns me is if these two were to leave,then we need minimum of 3 defenders.Since we have limited cash, i wonder how the hell are we gonna get 3 defenders,2(hopefully) midfielders and 2(hopefully) attackers! Total 7 players with limited funds.Yes u can go for loans, but how many quality loan players do we have.Since $$$ is concern here, i hope these two stays another year.I am no big fan of weir either, but the situation seeks them to stay for another year i suppose.And i also read somehere sheff and leeds are keep to hijack both weir and stubs and that does not sound good to me!

And this sums up the complete lack of forward planning thats rife at Everton and has been for many years in fairness,but it seems much worse now though