IGNORED

Zenden To Everton

Heh

Got this info from a mate who works at Melwood. He said that Zenden is no longer part of Benitez`s plans at Liverpool and will be offloaded in the Summer; having missed most of the season through injury. A fee of around 2mil is being touted and talks between the clubs has begun.

A useful player at that price.

Zenden was Boro's player of the year for two successive (not back to back :D ) season. He had demoted Kewell and Riise and was playing regularly for us in the left midfield position. Boro fans were VERY angry that he was going on a free.

Secondly, his injury is not as chronic as VDM, meaning its a one off one, so calling him 'crocked' is a bit of a disservice to Bolo.

That said, Boudewijn IMO, is in Rafa's plans for the season and will not be sold and Garcia is leaving and Bolo is excellent cover for both the left as well as the middle of midfield.

Got this info from a mate who works at Melwood. He said that Zenden is no longer part of Benitez`s plans at Liverpool and will be offloaded in the Summer; having missed most of the season through injury. A fee of around 2mil is being touted and talks between the clubs has begun.

A useful player at that price.

Why not! He' be a useful utility man and a sure goal or 2 against the RS! - Bluetex

Why not! He' be a useful utility man and a sure goal or 2 against the RS! - Bluetex

When was the last time the blues scored two against the reds? ;) Seems the only stumbling block is his 28k a week wage bill, but my mate says it`s a done deal.

He also says that Traore is on DM`s wanted list and may also join Everton.

Talking of gays:

"Is McFadden gay?" 

Sorry. :D Had to get that in!

I'm fed up with the 'is he is isn't he?' questions on Faddy. To my mind he started to get goals in the second half of the season, so we should stick with him. I could understand if he got p----d off and left. Yet another young possibility that we lose.