IGNORED

Barton?

says theyll let him go to fund other purchases, i think it was skysports ... ill have a look later if ne1 wants the article

but i heard 4 mil

IMO hed be quality, just what we need to let arteta go forward, nevilel isnt good enuff at that job for me, good passer, tenacious midfielder .... i think there wil lbe competition but for 4mil what ya think?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barton is a blues fan too isnt he and wanted to come here before!? i think he would be a good signing as long as we acn still afford a striker and a defender

Think Barton would get tied up in all kinds of off the field stuff if he signed for us could be a very bad move, his brother is in jail for a racist murder in our city!

Guest fozzie22

move along with this one,nothing to see here..why the hell would he swap one average side for another?

I think with our limited budget and priorities else where another midfielder is well down the pecking order and if we where to buy in this position it will only be if someone else goes. Plus I think he is a tit

• 1 month later...
I think with our limited budget and priorities else where another midfielder is well down the pecking order and if we where to buy in this position it will only be if someone else goes. Plus I think he is a tit

21986[/snapback]

:) at last ,nice 1 zed agree he is a tit ;) would not touch this lad with a shitty stick,ps dont smoke by him thinks ya face is a ashtray :lol:

Edited by Ola

Tbh i'd take barton think he's got all the attributes of being both a d*ck head and a great player but we do need to improve our squad. Fair enough most don't do what he's done but who knows how much these events have been blown out of proportion by the media. Anyway i think he'd be great to have in our team but if their is any sign of attitude problems or him being a disruptive influence we'd have to get rid of him.