IGNORED

Jack Rodwell

Yeah theres something not right at the moment, i havent seen him play well, i mean a full game for as long as i can remember, still all the media love linking him with the big boys.. I personally would sell .. Imagine we dont, he turns out shite, well then we will look back at it and say oppurtunity missed .. Flipside he turns out world class, well unfortunately he wont stay with us forever so why not take the money when it comes along, he is knowhere near a first 11 starter when we have a full squad to choose from.

I just feel (even though he is young) his awareness and lack of positional play, costs us in attacks against us sometime, i see him 5 yards away from the ball and think, right thats jacks, but for some reason he doesnt react and the opposition pick it up... He can play some nice balls, but i think he plays some really bad balls too ..

Sorry for knocking him so much, because he is still young .. But personally i would sell in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Diaby and Fellaini would be some central midfield partnership!

I rate Diaby highly - if we tie felli down and that money is spent on width and strikers then I'd reluctantly take that and hope Rodwell makes as much impact as Jeffers at arse!!!

Doubt it... Have a look at Man City's young Italian talent "Gudetti" something ... fantasticly talented goalscorer, but isn't getting playing time 4 obvious (money-talking) reasons. I'd b glad if we could sign him.

Hi guys, Preston north End fan just signed up here, we have heard a rumour Rodwell is coming to Deepdale on a season long loan. Has anyone heard anmything of the same.

My opinion is hes far too good for the championship...anyone heard owt

cheers

Pete

Manchester City are set to gazump neighbours United for Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini admits he needs to improve his squad for City’s first foray into the Champions League next season and is understood to be considering an offer for £20million-rated Rodwell as soon as the season is over.

England Under-21 star Rodwell has been a long-term target of Sir Alex Ferguson’s, but City could tempt Everton with a cash-plus-player deal.

Everton boss David Moyes is keen on taking either Emmanuel Adebayor or Craig Bellamy, who will both return to City this summer after loan spells at Real Madrid and Cardiff respectively.

Moyes also rates James Milner, who has not been a regular at Eastlands since his move from Aston Villa

I'd happily take Adebayor or Milner plus a few mill!!