IGNORED

Jack Rodwell

• 2 weeks later...

i really dont want him to go, i know we need the cash, but im still pissed we had to sell Rooney. OK jack isnt as good as him but he is still a very good talent. If he wasnt such a talent fergie would not be willing to spend that sort of cash on him.

i really dont want him to go, i know we need the cash, but im still pissed we had to sell Rooney. OK jack isnt as good as him but he is still a very good talent. If he wasnt such a talent fergie would not be willing to spend that sort of cash on him.

He spent £8million on Bebe.

Just saying :P.

well lets hope its sooner rather than later, so Moyes can get some of it and spend it, before any targets we have go elsewhere, which is what usually happens

See this is the issue. You know that we're going to hold out for the best possible deal, which is fair enough but at the end of the day, it'll only mirror what happened during the Lescott fiasco and finalise too late in the window. If they come in with a bid of around £25m, we should take it straight away, thats plenty to get 2/3 very good players from around the continent, plus give us room to barter!?

See this is the issue. You know that we're going to hold out for the best possible deal, which is fair enough but at the end of the day, it'll only mirror what happened during the Lescott fiasco and finalise too late in the window. If they come in with a bid of around £25m, we should take it straight away, thats plenty to get 2/3 very good players from around the continent, plus give us room to barter!?

yeah, it is my main worry tbh, i have no doubt we will get the money for him, but WHEN though? will it be in enough time to bring in the faces we want to? or will we be looking at the dregs end, like the Owens and such, because others have already gone and signed for another club

Give us Berbatov in a straight swap and id be happy with that. 20 goals in one season? Yes please

No chance, berbatov isn't worth much more than £10m. One more year of his contract left and in the last 3 years of playing time. Add to that his lack of workrate and it's a waste of a young resource yet to realise potential. Jack needs a good under 21 champs, full Pre season, remain fit and we will see a sharper improved player.

Add all the talk last season of his impending move to man ure and it's likely his head may not have been on it. Want to see him having more cracks at goal this season.